Academically-rich and geared toward students at the high school / college level, history enthusiasts, and patriotic citizens, these 5 U.S. History DVDs bring America’s story into perspective. These are NOT boring classroom lecture videos! They are visually-rich documentaries that use newsreel video and motion picture footage, archival photographs, illustrations of antiquity, and filmed reenactments to bring history to life.
- Disc 6 – The Empire Years: 1877 – 1912 (1 hour 53 minutes) Click here for disc overview
- Disc 7 – Collectivism and the First World War: 1912 – 1928 (1 hour, 48 minutes) Click here for disc overview
- Disc 8 – The “New Deal” Autocracy and World War 2: 1928 – 1945 (1 hour, 56 minutes) Click here for disc overview
- Disc 9 – Cold War America: 1945 – 1968 (1 hour, 55 minutes) Click here for disc overview
- Disc 10 – The Polarized Nation: 1968 – 2006 (2 hours, 1 minute) Click here for disc overview
You can view preview segments of all disks here.
Publisher’s Note: NTSC – All region DVD-R. Aspect Ratio 1.33:1. We employ the latest mass duplication process with the very best materials to ensure broad compatibility with a wide range of DVD players. However, some older units cannot play DVD-R discs very well. If your player was manufactured prior to 2002, check your owner’s manual for DVD-R compatibility. For this reason, these DVDs are best viewed on players manufactured after 2002.