Academically-rich and geared toward students at the high school / college level, history enthusiasts, and patriotic citizens, these 5 U.S. History DVDs bring America’s story into perspective. These are NOT boring classroom lecture videos! They are visually-rich documentaries that use newsreel video and motion picture footage, archival photographs, illustrations of antiquity, and filmed reenactments to bring history to life.
- Disc 1 – Discovery and Colonization: 1490 – 1763 (1 hour, 44 minutes) Click here for disc overview
- Disc 2 – Independence: 1763 – 1787 (1 hour, 39 minutes) Click here for disc overview
- Disc 3 – The New Nation and Its Constitution: 1787 – 1824 (1 hour, 49 minutes) Click here for disc overview
- Disc 4 – Westward Expansion and the Roots of Sectionalism: 1824 – 1850 (1 hour, 48 minutes) Click here for disc overview
- Disc 5 – Secession, Civil War, and Reconstruction: 1850 – 1877 (1 hour, 59 minute) Click here for disc overview
You can view preview segments of all disks here.
Publisher’s Note: NTSC – All region DVD-R. Aspect Ratio 1.33:1. We employ the latest mass duplication process with the very best materials to ensure broad compatibility with a wide range of DVD players. However, some older units cannot play DVD-R discs very well. If your player was manufactured prior to 2002, check your owner’s manual for DVD-R compatibility. For this reason, these DVDs are best viewed on players manufactured after 2002.