A Child’s Geography: Explore His Earth is a gentle, narration-style approach to physical geography. Written with a tone of amazement and wonder, students will embark on an exploration of the atmosphere, continents, oceans, climate, plate tectonics, earthquakes & volcanoes, latitude and longitude.
Written from a Christ-centered perspective, integrated scripture will give kids a Christian view of the earth. With full-color and black-and-white photographs on glossy pages, this book utilizes all learning styles as students complete their tour of their home-Planet Earth!
Table of Contents
- About the Author
- 1. Aunt Em, There is No Place Like Home! Introduction to His World
- 2. Peeling an Onion The Lower Atmosphere
- 3. Falling through the Sky The Upper Atmosphere
- 4. Puzzle Directions The Continents
- 5. The Swirling, Living Soup in My Daddy’s Hands The Oceans
- 6. The Woodstove that Cooks Up Everything Outside my Window
Seasons, Climate and Weather
- 7. Getting to the Core of the Matter The Structure of Earth
- 8. Singing and Dancing and Praising God! Plate Tectonics
- 9. Stresses, Faults and Explosions Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- 10. God’s Great Sky Signs and Imaginary Lines Latitude (Pt 1)
- 11. God’s Great Sky Signs and Imaginary Lines (Pt 2)
You can look inside the book here.