The Singapore Primary Math Home Instructor’s Guide: 5B
The Singapore Primary Math Home Instructor’s Guide: 5B provides an answer key of fully-worked solutions for both the textbook and workbook in Level 5B.
This guide will help you to understand the important concepts of the Primary Mathematics (U.S. Edition) curriculum and how these concepts fit in with the program as a whole. It will provide suggestions to help you to introduce each new concept concretely and use the textbook effectively. It includes additional activities for reinforcement and practice and a suggested weekly schedule. The guide contains:
- Notes to the instructor with some mathematical background for each section in the textbook
- Objectives for each chapter
- Teaching activities using manipulatives where appropriate
- Reinforcement and enrichment activities
- Answers and solutions to corresponding textbook pages and learning tasks for the lesson, to be discussed with the student
- Answers to the corresponding workbook exercises and solutions to many of the problems
This guide is optional. It can be used with Primary Mathematics U.S. Edition textbooks and workbooks.
You can view Home Instructor Guide samples for Singapore Primary Mathematics U.S. Edition here.