No-Nonsense Algebra uses short, concise lessons to explain each topic in Algebra I in a way that is easy to understand. Multiple examples with fully explained step-by-step solutions, ample reviews built into each of the lessons, and chapter tests help students measure their progress and improve their test scores. Each lesson in the book has a corresponding online video lesson taught by award-winning math teacher and author Richard W. Fisher.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Necessary Tools for Algebra
- Chapter 2 Solving Equations
- Chapter 3 Graphing and Analyzing Linear Equations
- Chapter 4 Solving and Graphing Inequalities
- Chapter 5 Systems of Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Chapter 6 Polynomials
- Chapter 7 Rational Expressions (Algebraic Fractions)
- Chapter 8 Radical Expressions and Geometry
- Chapter 9 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 10 Algebra Word Problems
- A “How to Use This Book” Section
- Chapter reviews
- Final Exam
- Solutions for all Problems
- Resource Center
Each Easy-To-Understand Lesson Includes:
- Each topic is clearly explained in a way that the student can easily understand.
- A Helpful Hints section
- Examples with simple step-by-step solutions
- Written exercises
- A short Review section that ensures that the student will remember what has been learned
Includes free online access to video instruction!
- No Fluff!
- No Distractions!
- Short, concise self-contained lessons
- Each topic is explained in way that the student can easily understand
- Lots of examples with fully explained step-by step solutions
- Review built into each lesson to ensure mastery
- Chapter tests and a final exam allow students to measure progress
- Dramatically Improves Test Scores!