We wish we were attending conferences this year, but we need to wait until we are sure our son Greyson's health will remain stable before we commit to traveling. He is doing much, much better after having his entire colon removed. But, we are doing Humira injections every 2 weeks to keep the Crohn's/colitis at bay, which have their own set of side effects. He also still has a stoma, which takes quite a bit of management. So, until we are sure this stable state will remain, we can't be traveling. We are just so glad to have Grey's health finally improving! We do miss all of the amazing families we have been privileged to meet while at conventions. We won't be at conventions in 2020, but we do look forward to seeing you all again, Lord willing.
Mike, Carrie, and Julie