CTC Watercolor Tutorials All in One Place.

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Tansy

CTC Watercolor Tutorials All in One Place.

Post by Tansy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Click here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=13991
to see all links to the watercolor tutorials for CTC
I can't believe I actually finished something. The procrastinator in me is pitching a fit :lol:

I posted it in CTC forum for posterity and because that is the most logical place for it.
Thanks for all the support and encouragement to keep at them it really helped!

and Yes Unit 33 is FInally Done tho I had to Hog tie my procrastinator side to do it.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫
Dyslexics of the world Untie!
Adoptive Mom to 2 girls
http://gardenforsara.blogspot.com/

Mombeck

Re: CTC Watercolor Tutorials All in One Place.

Post by Mombeck » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:11 am

Thank you, Sara! You are a blessing to so many of us and most of all I'm sure to your family! :D Are your girls moving on to RtR? We will be using your tutorials all next year as we continue CtC and we will say a prayer for you and your family each time we peek at your paintings. ;)
Have a wonderful summer!
Rebecca
wife to my dh for 31 years
dd 29 teaching degree
dd 26 college graduate with English degree
ds 20 2 year Associate Arts degree, working to return to college
dd 17 PSEO classes
dd 13 MtMM Fall ‘18
ds 10 Bigger Fall ‘18

Tansy

Post by Tansy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:40 am

Yes we are moving on to RTR I believe we will be doing it Half speed so Little Miss Sunshine hits the High School guides at the right time. Sweet Potato struggled a lot this year so I'm hoping the summer school we're doing and going half speed will help her brain mature enough to keep up. Were taking a break from Rod And Staff english and were going to try a new program for english because both my kids are struggling with either spelling or writing and I think I need to focus on that for a bit. I also found a great add on that is History through music that fall in the same time line. So I'm pretty excited and beginning to freak out because I actually have to do some lesson planning and I never had to do that before ha ha ha ha.
Dyslexics of the world Untie!
Adoptive Mom to 2 girls
http://gardenforsara.blogspot.com/

jhperry

Post by jhperry » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:54 pm

Oh, wow! I'm so excited about these! We are starting CTC in August and these visuals will be so helpful, thank you!!
Jamie
*Mom to Ds 14, Dd 12, Dd 10, and Ds 5
*Enjoyed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, Preparing, DITHOR, CTC, RtoR, Rev2Rev & MTMM

wonderfilled

Post by wonderfilled » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:43 am

Thanks! We've done CtC one time and plan to do it again the year after this coming one. It will be nice to have finished paintings for my son to look at. I'm not sure if we'll look at them before or after, but I like seeing how other people have done the watercolors. :D
Enjoying Heart of Dakota for our fifth year using:
Ds15- World History
Ds13-MtM
Ds11- RtR
Ds7- Bigger Hearts
http://wonderfilleddays.com

crlacey

Post by crlacey » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:10 am

Thanks for sharing! I'm not crafty or artsy, so this is a huge help in teaching me how to teach this to my daughter.
Crystal
DD 20 married college graduate
DS 17 college student
DD 11 CTC

Finished: LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, Res to Ref, Rev to Rev, MTMM, parts of WG and WH

andreacress

Post by andreacress » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:38 pm

We used these tutorials all last year for CTC. They were sooooo helpful! Thank you for your investment of time. I know others will be as blessed as we were!
Andrea in FL

ds, 10th grade, World History Guide

raindrops

Post by raindrops » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:53 am

Yes, thank you so much. I have enjoyed seeing them as you and your girls made them this year. Glad the link is in the ctc board, it will make finding it so much easier- especially for people who wouldn't have known to do a search for painting tutorials in the coming years.
9 yr old boy in Preparing
6 yr old girl loving all things LHFHG