I just ordered!!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
momtofive

I just ordered!!!

Post by momtofive » Thu May 27, 2010 1:10 pm

I just placed my order for our very first HOD materials!!! :D I usually like to order over the phone and talk to a person, but no one was available, and I was very anxious to order, so I placed it online. I hope everything goes well with it! I am so excited to receive my order. I have studied the catalog for so long, I feel like I know the material before I've even seen it. I just love what I'm seeing from Heart of Dakota and Carrie Austin. God has directed our family to them and I am so glad He did!

In Christ,

Lisa

momof4girls

Re: I just ordered!!!

Post by momof4girls » Thu May 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Me too! I literally had a tattered catalog by the time I was finished! I kept putting things in my cart and taking things out over and over and finally my DH said just push the "continue" button and process the order! He could see I was driving myself crazy! Little did he know I was enjoying every minute of it! LOL Not sure who I bought the curriculum for, me or the kids! Congtrats on your order!!! Stacey in Kansas
Stacey
Married to my sweet DH (Kelly) for 15 yrs!
Blessed with 4 beautiful girls!
Klaryssa 11 (CTC & DITHOR fall 2010)
Savannah 8 (BHFHG & DITHOR fall 2010)
Victoria 5 (TRL and LHFHG fall 2010)
Isabella 3 (trying to keep up!)

lisaha

Post by lisaha » Thu May 27, 2010 1:58 pm

I know, I keep carring the catalog around from room to room! LOL! I'm still praying about it and talking with DH who does really like the program! IT looks like fun! :) I'm driving myself crazy with too! LOL!

Cindie2dds

Post by Cindie2dds » Thu May 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Congrats! It's so exciting. We just got ours in a couple of days ago. Now comes the hard part.... waiting by the mailbox. :wink:
Wife of 17 years to Gary, mom to girls:
Starting our journey with HOD in August!
Juliette (Jan/04) BLHFHG
Jordan (Jul/06) LHTH

creativemommy

Post by creativemommy » Thu May 27, 2010 4:34 pm

You're going to LOVE it! :D
~Beth
Used & Loved LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, & Bigger

my2boysteacher

Post by my2boysteacher » Thu May 27, 2010 5:30 pm

I ordered Bigger Hearts yesterday and I am so excited! It will be our first time using HOD and I think it is going to be hard to wait until August to start. I wonder if I could talk my boys into skipping summer break...... :lol:
Lisa, are you in Wis. too?
Becky
Mama to the best kiddos on earth! DS9, DS8 and DD2

Busymomma1

Post by Busymomma1 » Thu May 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Yes, I keep going over and over all of our Bigger books. It looks sooo good! You'll enjoy!
Tricia
Married for 14 great years!
Mom to DD (10)
DS #1 (9)
DS #2 (6)

momtofive

Post by momtofive » Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 pm

You bet, been in WI my whole life! (Not really a cheesehead, though!)

In Christ,
Lisa

KimS

Post by KimS » Thu May 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Can I just say it was the fastest shipping I have ever seen. I can't remember exactly but I am in TN and it got here in about 3 days. I was impressed. And I mean three days from the time I ordered. It got here faster than something I ordered closer.
I know this is a busy time for them but I don't think you will have to wait long.

(And I too added to my cart daily for weeks before ordering. LOL)

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Lisa,

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm with us! :D I'm excited that you have ordered and that your materials are on their way! We pray that HOD will be a blessing for you and your family this upcoming school year. :D

Blessings,
Carrie