OT; please pray

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Marty D

OT; please pray

Post by Marty D » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:02 pm

I am sure some of you have been to this blog before, but if you never have, or if you have not been updated lately, please go to www.homeschoolblogger.com/ourquiverfull . This family, and this sweet little boy need our prayers. If you have never been there is a link that says "NEW TO OUR BLOG: READ THIS FIRST" It help you understand a little better what they are dealing with. The last several post really put in perspective the immediate needs.
Martha

Mom to 3 boys --Nathanael 8, Daniel 5, and Karsten 2

mom2fiveboysnc

Re: OT; please pray

Post by mom2fiveboysnc » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:48 pm

i will be praying for this family! that little boy is so precious, as are his siblings. thanks for the link.
mom2fiveboysnc
C 23 engaged
J 21 cc
K 18 farm
E 14 CTC, EIW, Yr 2 Rainbow/Landry labs, co-op: math, spanish & ancient lit; Landry Academy airpower hx & science
B 10 PHFHG, EIW, SM/MM, co-op: NC hx, science, art, OT/Ancient Egypt history

Carly

Post by Carly » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:16 pm

I've been reading and praying for this family for a long time.
I'm glad you posted this so others can pray as they are lead.
Carly

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:07 pm

Praying for this family. I have seen this before but it was a good reminder to keep praying for them. Thanks! :D
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)