Using Little Hands for a 3yo we're babysitting?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
MainelyJen

Using Little Hands for a 3yo we're babysitting?

Post by MainelyJen » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:23 am

My daughter and I will be providing childcare this year for a 3yo and 1yo. The mom is a wonderful Christian mother, and I think she really wanted her 3yo in a preschool setting this year. We'll have them for about 3 hours in the afternoons, after they're up from their rest time.

Is Little Hands something we could use with the 3yo? We're babysitting at the mom's house. . .would our Little Hands supplies be "totable" (something we can toss in a tote bag and easily bring with us)?

Thanks! I was pondering this today, and it suddenly dawned on me. . .hey, here's an excuse to use a HOD product! :lol:

stellar

Re: Using Little Hands for a 3yo we're babysitting?

Post by stellar » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:33 am

Little Hands is great for a 3 year old and would be very easy to take on the road. How kind of you!

Kari

Motherjoy

Re: Using Little Hands for a 3yo we're babysitting?

Post by Motherjoy » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Absolutely totable. You could easily put the arts & crafts stuff in a folder or in ziplock bags.
MJ, mom to 8
2015-2016 plan
*17yo is dual-enrolled after using HOD for 7 years
*11yo, 10yo, 9yo, and 7yo - CTC with modifications
*5yo, 4yo - LHTH
*3yo - playschool

Accomplished: LHTH, LHFHG, BHFHG, Beyond, PHFHG, RTR, Rev to Rev, MTMM, WG, WH