Thankful for this message board

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Bijou

Thankful for this message board

Post by Bijou » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:08 pm

I don't post much here, but I just wanted to say that I am thankful for this message board. I am growing very weary of Facebook of late and it's a breath of fresh air to be able to come here and see how everyone is doing. Especially without the drama and over abundance of news and negativity that is part of social media.
Mom to:
DS 18
DD 16
DS 13

daybreaking

Re: Thankful for this message board

Post by daybreaking » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:01 pm

I agree!! It's full of encouragement from a wonderful group of ladies, plus Carrie and Julie are true gems!! :D

Wife to one amazing husband and mother to two precious blessings from above:
ds21 & dd16

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:11 am

Oh! I am so glad! We are so grateful for all of you wonderful ladies as well. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:39 am

Oh, thanks Bijou and daybreaking! Trying to keep it positive and encouraging, as this is a time we can get downtrodden if we are not careful! So glad you are finding support here! I feel the same about you - so thankful for both of you and for the other ladies on this board.

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie