Rev to Rev Science supplies..?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
momof3kids

Rev to Rev Science supplies..?

Post by momof3kids » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:02 pm

Hi all!
Getting ready to order material for next year!

For Rev to Rev Exploring Education Curriculum, I have a student log book so I just need the experiment box. The link that just says supplies says it comes with a book, but doesn't say exactly what else...so is it the experiment kit too? With shipping its about $100.
Anyone know if this is the way to go if we just need the kit?
Thanks all and hope all stay well!
Married almost 13yr..dh and great father
5 blessings from God, 1 in heaven
9 yo ds- Preparing DITHOR
8 yo ds- Bigger
5 yo dd- Jut starting Little Hearts half speed
Baby boy born September 2014, now 2yo

StephanieU

Re: Rev to Rev Science supplies..?

Post by StephanieU » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:50 pm

The box has all of the pieces for the expermiments. We bought the set from HOD, and it came with access to the lessons online, all of the pieces for the labs (small electric circuit, balance, rocket, etc), the log book, and the answer key.

This is what is included according to the website:
https://www.explorationeducation.com/Sincluded.html
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)

momof3kids

Post by momof3kids » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:13 am

Yes StephanieU, that's the box I'm referring too!...I had bought it directly from HOD as well in the past. I have the book so was looking if it would be more economical to just get the supplies....

There is a link on HOD's website in the description of the set, that says for additional supplies ...it links you directly to the Exploring Education website. I just can't tell exactly what the additional supplies includes.

It says it has a lab book ( which i already have) but just want to make sure it has the entire experiment kit...??
Thanks for the input! SO much to figure out this year for my order :lol:
Married almost 13yr..dh and great father
5 blessings from God, 1 in heaven
9 yo ds- Preparing DITHOR
8 yo ds- Bigger
5 yo dd- Jut starting Little Hearts half speed
Baby boy born September 2014, now 2yo

Rice

Post by Rice » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:56 am

You'll have to contact EE for that info, seeing as it is them that is selling that replacement set, not HOD. (HOD only sells the original set for a first child; the replacement set isn't stocked by them.)

Blessings,
Rice

DS 21 - GRAD '20: after WG
DD 19 - GRAD '21: after WH
DS 17 - GRAD '22; did CTC-WH + 2yrs non-HOD (🇨🇦)
DS 15 not using a guide this year (DONE: LHFHG-MTMM)
DS 13 MTMM (DONE: Prep-Rev2Rev)
DS 11 +
DD 9 CTC (DONE: Prep)
6yo DS phonics

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:05 pm

momof3kids wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:13 am
Yes StephanieU, that's the box I'm referring too!...I had bought it directly from HOD as well in the past. I have the book so was looking if it would be more economical to just get the supplies....

There is a link on HOD's website in the description of the set, that says for additional supplies ...it links you directly to the Exploring Education website. I just can't tell exactly what the additional supplies includes.

It says it has a lab book ( which i already have) but just want to make sure it has the entire experiment kit...??
Thanks for the input! SO much to figure out this year for my order :lol:
Hi there! It won't have the entire kit, but rather just the replacement parts for the things that were 'used up'! Hope that helps!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie