Today the 20th is the last day to vote for HOD in the 2020 Practical Homeschooling Awards!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
my3sons

Today the 20th is the last day to vote for HOD in the 2020 Practical Homeschooling Awards!

Post by my3sons » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:35 am

We are excited to announce that Heart of Dakota has been nominated for the 2020 Practical Homeschooling Reader Awards Ballot! If you’ve enjoyed using our curriculum, we’d love it if you voted for us in the poll, and today is the last day to vote!

Your vote helps us get the word out about Heart of Dakota and enables us to serve more families like yours! It only takes a few minutes, and you can vote in the poll here: https://www.home-school.com/2020-reader-awards/

Thank you so very much!

In Christ,
Julie
Last edited by my3sons on Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:13 pm

Hey ladies! Looks like you can still vote today, as in March 20th! I was thinking the last day was March 19th, due to the note at the top of the ballot that all ballots must be completed and received before March 20 (see italics below), but it looks like they are still accepting ballots today because several of your ballots just went through - so hooray! You can still vote today, March 20th, but then it really is all over! So, one more chance to vote if you haven't!!!

https://www.home-school.com/2020-reader-awards/

2020 Practical Homeschooling® Reader Awards™ Ballot
VOTING DEADLINE: March 20, 2020

It’s time again to cast your vote for the best educational products for homeschoolers! To entice you to take the time to fill out and send in this ballot, we are offering a fabulous prize. But vote soon - all ballots must be completed and received before March 20, 2020!
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Today the 20th is the last day to vote for HOD in the 2020 Practical Homeschooling Awards!

Post by Carrie » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:44 pm

Thanks to those of you who voted! We are so grateful for your support. :D

Blessings,
Carrie