Teacher's Guide

If you have completed "Revival to Revolution", please share your experiences with us.
CherylB

Teacher's Guide

Post by CherylB » Thu May 08, 2014 12:27 am

Hi. I'm looking at Revival to Revolution for my daughter next year and have a question about the daily schedule. I see the boxes for Reading about History and Worthy Words have some questions listed. They are both listed as independent activities so I'm wondering where I find the answers to the questions asked in those boxes? Or is it expected that we read the books as well. I don't have enough time to read the books for all my children's school so I'm looking for a solid 'living books' curriculum that doesn't require me to read all the books but has the answers so we can still discuss and I can make sure she understands what she's read. I really like HoD and am hoping it will work for us. :)

Thanks!
Cheryl in Guam

StephanieU

Re: Teacher's Guide

Post by StephanieU » Thu May 08, 2014 8:41 am

Here is a good post from Carrie about why there aren't answer keys to most of the work:
viewtopic.php?p=64469#p64469
Mom to 4
DD (13) MtMM (completed LHFHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CtC, RtR, and Rev2Rev)
DS (11) RtR (completed LHFHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, and CtC plus some of LHTH)
DD (9) Preparing (completed LHTH, LHFHG, Beyond, and Bigger)
DS (4) LHTH

Molly

Re: Teacher's Guide

Post by Molly » Thu May 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Cheryl, I also do not have time to read all the books, so what I do is just flick through as we are discussing the questions. Often I will just take her word for it in those instances, but can see she is on the right path if you know what I mean.
Michelle, Mum homeschooling four beauties in NZ
DD1 (13): Rev2Rev, DITHR
DD2 (11): CTC, DITHR
DS1 (8): BHFHG
DS2 (4): LHTH