number tracing pages

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
my2beauties

number tracing pages

Post by my2beauties » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:34 pm

HELP :) Has anyone found single number tracing pages (i.e. "1") for the LHFHG math exercises? All of the pages I am finding have multiple numbers per page (i.e. 1-5).

mom24boys

Re: number tracing pages

Post by mom24boys » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 am

If you can't find what you're looking for, you can search google for "Handwriting worksheet generator" and you will find websites that let you create a worksheet with numbers.

Here's an example of one such website.
http://www.handwritingworksheets.com/fl ... /index.htm
You might have to search a little to find the the style of handwriting that you like. Some might draw a 2 with a look and others not, etc.

HTH!
Cyndi
dh of 18 years
ds15: WG
ds13: MTMM
ds11: CTC
ds9: Bigger

krismoose

Post by krismoose » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 am

I pm'ed you a website :)
Kristen
Loved LHTH & LHFHG :)
DS8 (2nd) WWE1, HOD dictation, Sequential Spelling, SM 2B, VP OT/AE & SOTW1 history, Song School Latin, Getting Started With Spanish
DD6 (K) Saxon Math 1, VP Phonics Museum K
DD3 cutting, gluing, more cutting :D

sweetsharleen

Post by sweetsharleen » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:06 pm

If use a handwriting program, their website may have a worksheet generator. I use hwot all the time.