Science supplies for Bigger

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
flackattack

Science supplies for Bigger

Post by flackattack » Thu May 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Hi all,
I have a friend who is purchasing Bigger for her dd. Her family is moving to the Ukraine in June. Can anyone tell me what type of supplies are needed for the Science portion of Bigger? My friend wants to make sure she'll have everything on hand.
Thank you! :)
Katie

sahervey

Re: Science supplies for Bigger

Post by sahervey » Fri May 27, 2011 5:47 am

Mainly, it's things you have around the house...string, tape, baking soda, etc.
Amy
Married to a Navy Chaplain
Mom to 4: Addie, Joel, Silas, and Lincoln
AH2
World History
MtMM
Bigger

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sun May 29, 2011 2:27 pm

We did Bigger Hearts this past school year and had everything on hand in our kitchen (and we have a very average kitchen :D ). The supplies are pretty common, but since your friend is going to be moving, she may want to skim through the science boxes for anything she thinks she may not have on hand as she'll be in a unique situation. I hope she enjoys Bigger - we sure had a super year with it! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

LivinNandByHim

Post by LivinNandByHim » Sun May 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Not sure how to to these techno things, but found a day by day list elsewhere that may help.... You may PM me and I can email it. It is a Word document.