Question about HOD high school science plans

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Polly

Question about HOD high school science plans

Post by Polly » Thu May 05, 2011 8:13 pm

I just recently read a post by Carrie about the high school science plans ( viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7880 ). I was very encouraged by this! I have a question though. Will you be including creation vs. evolution studies in this? One of my main goals for our homeschool is that our children know what and why they believe about creation vs. evolution before they leave home. It's nice how Apologia adds a little of that into their books. However, I don't really like Apologia Jr. High and High School books. :-)

Thanks!
Polly

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Question about HOD high school science plans

Post by Carrie » Wed May 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Polly,

This is a great question! :D Yes, our plan is to make sure this topic is included in our science choice(s), as it is very important for kiddos to grapple with this issue long before graduation. :D We want to be present as our kiddos study this topic and make sure that they view it in light of what God says in His Word.

Blessings,
Carrie

Polly

Re: Question about HOD high school science plans

Post by Polly » Wed May 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Based on our history with HOD, I was pretty confident that you would be going that way. I appreciate your time !

Thank you!

Pollu
Polly