Is mine the right edition of "A Child's Story of America"?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Heart_Mom

Is mine the right edition of "A Child's Story of America"?

Post by Heart_Mom » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:26 pm

We're planning to do Bigger next year, and I already own "A Child's Story of America" that is part of the Extensions. The copyright date is 1989, and the cover is different so I'm not sure if the pages will line up.

Could someone please check their more recent copy for me if, for instance, Chapter 12: FIghting for Freedom starts on page 120? I don't mind buying this book when I place my order if all the page numbers are different, but if they are the same I'll probably just use this older edition.

Thanks!
Blessings,
Elisabeth

ds - 17
dd - 14
dd - 12
ds - 9
dd - 5 (Little Hearts for His Glory)

Proverbs 4:23 "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life."

sahervey

Re: Is mine the right edition of "A Child's Story of America"?

Post by sahervey » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:19 pm

My page 120 is in the middle of the War of 1812 chapter.
Amy
Married to a Navy Chaplain
Mom to 4: Addie, Joel, Silas, and Lincoln
AH2
World History
MtMM
Bigger

Heart_Mom

Re: Is mine the right edition of "A Child's Story of America"?

Post by Heart_Mom » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:14 pm

sahervey wrote:My page 120 is in the middle of the War of 1812 chapter.
Thanks! Now I know for sure that I'll need to buy the updated edition of this book if we do extensions with my oldest when we do Bigger this August.
Blessings,
Elisabeth

ds - 17
dd - 14
dd - 12
ds - 9
dd - 5 (Little Hearts for His Glory)

Proverbs 4:23 "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life."