Our WONDERFUL surprise...

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Tree House Academy

Re: Our WONDERFUL surprise...

Post by Tree House Academy » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Awww..that is wonderful! Congratulations!
~Rebecca~

ds13(8th) - Rev to Rev w/ TT Pre-Algebra, R&S English 6, CLE Reading 8, Rosetta Stone French
ds9 (4th) - Preparing Hearts, TT Math 4, R&S English 3, CLE Reading 4, & Writeshop Jr.

We have completed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, CTC, & RTR.

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Congratulations, Kathleen! :D The Lord's timing is often a surprise, isn't it! We just trust that He knows best and will equip you and give you what you need for each day. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

ForHisGlory

Post by ForHisGlory » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:54 pm

This is wonderful news! I myself need to trust in His timing, not ours. Reading that it took you a while to conceive with the others and then getting pregnant so quickly with this blessing gives me hope that He will give us more children one day! :D Keep us updated!
God Bless You,

Shannon

Wife to Josh
Momma to:
Ethan, with Jesus--Lived Matthew 7:12
Evan, 12

Proverbs 3:5-6
Matthew 7:12

http://www.wallacefamilyhomeschool.blogspot.com

holyhart

Post by holyhart » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:18 am

How are you feeling Kathleen? Praying that you are feeling well and rested (as rested as you can with 3 kiddos you're schooling + 1 baby you're nursing + a farm to run :shock: :D ). Also praying for safty for your little growing bean!

We've had unexpected blessings as ones that we've had to wait for. Our second took almost a year while the others came almost immediately. Our last one as well as one of my miscarraiges, we didn't plan for (thank God for unexpected miracles!...what would I do without my little Caleb-bug?!?!?!).

Is Asa crawling yet? Caleb is....and getting into EVERYTHING! :shock: I often think of you when I look at him since our littles are so close in age! :D
~Kelly~
wife of CB since 10/99
mother to:
~Evelyn Grace 5/03
~Joshua Ryan 11/05
~Lillian Rose 8/08
~Caleb Charles 8/10

tjswaine

Post by tjswaine » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Congratulations, Kathleen!
May you have a wonderful pregnancy ... :D
In Him,
{Jess}
2012-2013:
Logan ds {10} ~ Preparing, SM 4A, DGP, McGuffey, etc.
Connor ds {8} ~ Preparing. SM 2B, DGP, McGuffey, etc.
Charlene dd {4} ~ The Reading Lesson, SM Earlybird, C-rods, Verbal Math Lesson, etc.
Evan ds {1}
Quinn dd {0}