RtR1 - What are the consumable items?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
flydena

RtR1 - What are the consumable items?

Post by flydena » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:06 pm

I am trying to figure out what I need to order for Resurrection to Reformation. I have 2 kids I'm going to put into it, though, so I need to know which products (besides the notebooking pages) are consumable?

Thanks for any input!

Dena
Dena
Completed LHTH w/ DD3 & taking a yr off to grow into LHFHG
Completed PHFHG w/ DD2 & taking a yr off to save CtC for Jr High
and Completed RtR w/DS1 & moving on to Rev2Rev for High School
and I FEEL BLESSED TO HAVE FOUND HOD!

Allison TX

Re: RtR1 - What are the consumable items?

Post by Allison TX » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi Dena. :) We are using RTR and are enjoying it so much! :D

The Notebooking pages, the Shakespeare Notebooking pages, Singapore Math Workbooks, Hidden Treasures in Philippians, and the Medieval Writing lessons are all consumable. However, we don't write in the medieval writing book. I have my son do all the outlining/writing on notebook paper. So you could get by with only one of those if need be.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your year with RTR! :)

Allison

eazbnsmom

Re: RtR1 - What are the consumable items?

Post by eazbnsmom » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:09 am

Allison TX wrote:Hi Dena. :) We are using RTR and are enjoying it so much! :D

The Notebooking pages, the Shakespeare Notebooking pages, Singapore Math Workbooks, Hidden Treasures in Philippians, and the Medieval Writing lessons are all consumable. However, we don't write in the medieval writing book. I have my son do all the outlining/writing on notebook paper. So you could get by with only one of those if need be.
I believe that the Medieval Writing Lessons has a reproducible clause for families. At least the first edition does. :D
Kay in PA

Mom to dd12, dd11, ds9, ds7 & ds3 1/2

BHFHG with dss 7&9 and dd11