CARRIE IS DOING HIGH SCHOOL!!!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
John'smom

Re: CARRIE IS DOING HIGH SCHOOL!!!!

Post by John'smom » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:40 pm

How very exciting!!! Praying for for you all, Carrie, Mike, and Julie. Hugs to you all!!!
Edwena
*Married to my best friend for 16 yrs
*Mom to ds (15), dd (13), dd #2(3)
*Combining my dc in WG (2017-2018)
*Completed and absolutely loved BLHFHG through MTMM

LeAnna

Post by LeAnna » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Oh wow!!!!! I haven't been on here for awhile, and just was skimming over the new entries.... WOW!!! What a nice way to end the evening! I am so thrilled! As, we have been hoping and praying that Carrie would decide to do highschool! Such a relief too for us, who were thinking about highschool down the road and couldn't pinpoint a curriculum that we thoroughly thought would work for us. All I can say is, Yay!! Thank you so much Carrie and family!!! Couldn't be happier!! :D :D

LeAnna :D
Love my husband of 18 years this year;
Love my 3 teenagers--13, 15, and 16. They keep me young, but hanging on for dear life! :lol:
Used HOD in the earliest years with all three of them!

holyhart

Post by holyhart » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:00 pm

This is the best news I've heard all day! I missed it in the email (mind is focused elsewhere I guess). I know quite a few of us have been praying that you would be called to do high school as well as the other guides....God IS good! And may He continue to bless you and your families!
~Kelly~
wife of CB since 10/99
mother to:
~Evelyn Grace 5/03
~Joshua Ryan 11/05
~Lillian Rose 8/08
~Caleb Charles 8/10

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:45 am

Thanks, ladies! God is so good! We will need Him to walk with all of us as we strive to do His will! :D

Blessings,
Carrie