Extensions for modern times and geography guides?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
inHistiming

Extensions for modern times and geography guides?

Post by inHistiming » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 am

I'm just wondering if the last two (planned) guides will have extensions. Will it be ext. for ages 15-16 for modern times and ext. for ages 16-17 for the Geography guide?

Heather4Him

Re: Extensions for modern times and geography guides?

Post by Heather4Him » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Excellent question!! I'm wondering this, too, because we'll be at the top of each extension range for all the history/geography cycle.
Love in Christ,
Heather (WI)
~~~~~
16yog girl
DITHOR/CTC/RTR/Rev2Rev/MTMM

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Hahaha! A girl after my own heart. :wink:
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)

inHistiming

Post by inHistiming » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:19 pm

My 'plans' always seem to go awry, but if I can manage to stick to this one, my oldest will need the extensions to continue in HOD. He has one more year of middle school and then we're in High School, so I've been thinking of this lately. He really loves all the books he gets to read with HOD so I'd like to keep him in it if possible. I have to make the same decision for my daughter because where we have placed her, due to needing to work into the independence, she will need the extensions as well. Anyway....just trying to see the 'lay of the land' so to speak. :wink: