Valentine's Day fun - Why do you "heart" Heart of Dakota?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
blessedmomof4

Re: Valentine's Day fun - Why do you "heart" Heart of Dakota?

Post by blessedmomof4 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 pm

For drawing me and my family closer to God and to each other, while being a wonderful tool for academic learning as well.
Lourdes
Wife to Danforth
2 grads 9/19/92,7/8/95
2 in charter school 1/31/98, 9/19/99
3 in Heaven 8/11/06, 8/18/10, 9/13/13
Future HODie is here! 9/14/12

cirons

Post by cirons » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:14 am

For helping me to enjoy and understand the bible in such a real way for what I feel like is the first time in my Christian walk. Also, for providing such a rich, full program where my kids learn to love and learn about their God. Also, for spending such incredible amounts of time researching and putting something together that makes it seamless for us to implement in our homes. Luv it!
Homeschooling 2 dc since Feb, 2008
Preparing with dd 9
Beyond with ds 7

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Ladies,

I just had to pop-in once more to this thread, for all of you who posted since the first time I responded. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking time to share why you heart HOD! :D As we're busy getting ready for convention, it is such an incredibly daunting task when paired along with writing our new guide, and together it can feel a bit overwhelming to me at times! :D This thread energizes me to know that the Lord will give us strength to answer His call. I just wanted to encourage all of you today too that He is with you every day, and I pray He will equip each of you as you lean on Him. I know I lean on Him more each passing year! :D

Blessings,
Carrie