Using Queen Language Lessons?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Blessed with seven

Re: Using Queen Language Lessons?

Post by Blessed with seven » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:05 am

Thank you all so very much. Ifeel very encouraged AND..I feel peace, FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY about what to use and it will be LHFHG and Bigger. I appreciate all of your encouragement and help, this has been difficult, frustrating AND more.

Perseverence with my son....oh yeah!! That is exactly. He can wear me down, I will be honest, but...I do believe perseverence is the key AND LOTS of prayer :D

I will post most definetly as I have more questions!!

Thank you all so very much,

Kim

Lynnw

Post by Lynnw » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Kim,
so glad to read you have the peace of knowing what will work best with your kids. I have two in LHFHG and two in Bigger this year also and it is going really well.

Blessings,
Lynn
Married 19 years to Dh, Detective and Army Reservist: 1 tour in Iraq, 1 tour in Afghanistan
ds 12.5 (7th grade) RevtoRev
ds 9.5 (4th grade) Preparing

dd 8 (3rd grade) Beyond
ds 6 (K/1st grade) Beyond
dd 3

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Kim,

I'm so glad to hear that you have peace with your decision. Perserverance in something we work on here too, as it's such an important habit to cultivate. :D

We look forward to journeying the HOD path with you this year! :D

Blessings,
Carrie