RTR Box Day!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Mom25

RTR Box Day!!

Post by Mom25 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Just got my RTR guide and notebook pages. They look beautiful!!! We are all soooo excited. Thank you Mike and Carrie for working so very, very hard for us. You are helping tremendously in furthering the Kingdom in our kids, and we are so very grateful!! :D :D :D

The McKays
Massachusetts

my3sons

Re: RTR Box Day!!

Post by my3sons » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:11 am

The notebooking pages are like artwork, aren't they? :D I don't have my own copy yet but have seen them as they are being created - a complete labor of love. :D I'm getting my RTR books this week and starting on Tuesday next week - I am so excited! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:24 pm

I'm so excited that you have your RTR guide and notebook pages in hand! :D We are thrilled that you like the look of them and pray RTR may bless your family this year.

Thanks so much for sharing your enthusiasm. It is truly appreciated and spurs me on! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Heather4Him

Post by Heather4Him » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:49 pm

HAPPY "Box Day"!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that the HOD notebooking pages are awesome!! We are using CTC this year, and we're only on our first week, but I can already see a beautiful notebook developing from our daughter's work in it. I think all the notebooks will be such a treasure when we finish them!
Love in Christ,
Heather (WI)
~~~~~
16yog girl
DITHOR/CTC/RTR/Rev2Rev/MTMM