I'm back! I' ve missed you all!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Lynnw

Re: I'm back! I' ve missed you all!

Post by Lynnw » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:52 am

Carrie,
I am thankful for all that you do and for the self-discipline you have to get it done. I'm thankful too for the great family you have around you... Julie gently and humbly requested I reconsider my plan to let my 2nd ds tag along behind older brother in RTR and Mike graciously changed my order from 2 RTR Student Books to 1.

I am both excited and cautious - excited because I know my priorities for my children match many of the priorities of the HOD programs, cautious, because I know the balance in HOD programs will have me doing some things that might not be my favorite thing to do. Left to my own I would only focus on our strengths and ignore our weaknesses.

Glad to see you back! :D
Married 19 years to Dh, Detective and Army Reservist: 1 tour in Iraq, 1 tour in Afghanistan
ds 12.5 (7th grade) RevtoRev
ds 9.5 (4th grade) Preparing

dd 8 (3rd grade) Beyond
ds 6 (K/1st grade) Beyond
dd 3

annaz

Post by annaz » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:57 am

I can say that I love that you're back, but I didn't know you were gone "either". My computer crashed when I returned from my convention in mid July and the following week we had a lightening strike that fried our router and phone lines. I didn't have one for 3 1/2 weeks! Boy did I get a lot done. :shock: I returned as well just a day or two ago with a new computer. That's such a task. :evil: :D Glad you're back because of better circumstances than mine.
Married 1994
One DD 6/2000
One DH :)
One cat
One dog
Three horses :shock:

acts29stl

Post by acts29stl » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Welocme back!! It's soooo good to see the red lettering back on the board :D

I second what moedertje said. Maybe her and I can go on a road trip together next year to meet you and Julie face to face!! :lol: :lol: Enjoy the rest of the summer and the free time with the family. Blessings!
Psalm 27:4 "One thing I desire of the Lord, that will I seek; that I may behold the beauty of the Lord and meditate in His temple."
ds(13)& dd(12) MTMM, DITHOR
ds(10) CTC, DITHOR
ds(9) PHFHG, DITHOR
ds(7) LHFHG
dd(5) LHTH
dd(4) LHTH
dd(2)
dd(10-3-15)

Sharon

Post by Sharon » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Welcome Back! I truly hope you are able to get some down time! Everytime I think of you I picture you toiling away in the hotel for hours away from your family. I hope everyone is able to spend some quality time together enjoying each other!!!

Thank you and all of your family for EVERYTHING!!

Blessings!
Wife to Jesse,
Mom to Michelle, Dawn, Rose, Marie
DD14 Rev to Rev, MTMM in the Fall
Enjoyed Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR, RevtoRev, and World Geo.

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Ladies!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You are amazing women who bless our family beyond measure. :D After getting RTR in the mail to you, my sweet sis' and I had an extended 5 whole, uninterrupted days at a hotel to brainstorm and go through materials for the new guide to come after RTR. We worked long hours and brainstormed so many great options. We are excited about the next guide after RTR and have some wonderful tidbits we'll be sharing with you as I continue researching and pondering! :D It is looking to be a tremendous guide with oustanding resources! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Heather4Him

Post by Heather4Him » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Carrie wrote:Ladies!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You are amazing women who bless our family beyond measure. :D After getting RTR in the mail to you, my sweet sis' and I had an extended 5 whole, uninterrupted days at a hotel to brainstorm and go through materials for the new guide to come after RTR. We worked long hours and brainstormed so many great options. We are excited about the next guide after RTR and have some wonderful tidbits we'll be sharing with you as I continue researching and pondering! :D It is looking to be a tremendous guide with oustanding resources! :D

Blessings,
Carrie
Carrie--that sounds awesome!! SO excited to see the upcoming guides!!
(Now, take 5 whole, uninterrupted days of vacation! ;) )
Love in Christ,
Heather (WI)
~~~~~
16yog girl
DITHOR/CTC/RTR/Rev2Rev/MTMM

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:12 am

Yeah! We missed you. Julie was great as usual. :D Thank you for all your hard work. It really came out in the guide. I am beyond impressed. It is even better than I imagined and my imagination is pretty good. :lol:

Welcome back! :D
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:52 pm

OH! I'm thrilled to hear you say that! :D :D

Blessings,
Carrie