Board suggestion

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Mumkins

Board suggestion

Post by Mumkins » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:45 pm

I like how we can go to guide sections and read about past threads specific to each one. But maybe you could also set up sections for Singapore, or maybe even just math for questions that pop up on the board related to math, or a Rod and Staff/ Language Arts section, phonics, etc. That would help us find things better and maybe ease some of the questions that get asked all the time because it's too hard to search. If you put math or even singapore, it comes up as too common of word and nothing will show up.
7 awesome kids!

2 graduated
2 at highschool
3 coming home to homeschool in the fall💕
DD5 LHFHG
DS9 Preparing
DS12 RTR

We’ve enjoyed LHTH, LHFHG, Beyond, Preparing, CTC, WG

gotpeace91

Re: Board suggestion

Post by gotpeace91 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:47 pm

I like this idea. Especially where Math is concerned. :wink:
~Leah
Wife to the Man I Love since 1994
DS 15 Missions to Modern Marvels
DD 14 Resurrection to Reformation

HappyMama

Post by HappyMama » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:27 pm

I agree, this is a great idea!! Let's hope Carrie sees this thread.... :)

pamh

Post by pamh » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:10 pm

That would be extremely helpful in trying to locate posts accordingly! Wonderful idea!!

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 am

Mumkins,

This is a good suggestion and one that I will ponder more when time allows. I still need to go through all of the old threads to update the archives first, which will take priority as that helps people get going with the HOD guide. :wink: I agree it would make sense to have archived posts related to math and language arts as well. I'll see what I can do when we get to the task of going through back posts/threads. Everything for us is in relation to the time we have to do it. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

deltagal

Post by deltagal » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Carrie wrote:Mumkins,

This is a good suggestion and one that I will ponder more when time allows. I still need to go through all of the old threads to update the archives first, which will take priority as that helps people get going with the HOD guide. :wink: I agree it would make sense to have archived posts related to math and language arts as well. I'll see what I can do when we get to the task of going through back posts/threads. Everything for us is in relation to the time we have to do it. :D

Blessings,
Carrie
Hi Carrie,
I would be glad to help with this project, if you would like.
With Joy!
Florence

My blog: http://florencebrooks.com/

Began HOD 1/2009
Currently using: Bigger, RTR, Rev to Rev and MTMM