THANK YOU!!! Overseas Shipping

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Betameculia

THANK YOU!!! Overseas Shipping

Post by Betameculia » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Just writing to say we received our box on Thursday, having ordered it a week before. Just one week to get from the US to Australia!!! How good is that?

Thanks for great service!

By the way, the books are living up to my expectation!

Annette

my3sons

Re: THANK YOU!!! Overseas Shipping

Post by my3sons » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:32 am

We're going to see Cole and the boys this afternoon, so I will be sure to show him your post! :D They have a big day of shipping after the weekend and after the Des Moines book fair, so this will spur them on! :D :D :D I'm glad you are enjoying your things - aren't those books amazing? I always love to see what we get to do each year. Enjoy! :)

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Betameculia

Post by Betameculia » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Be sure to say 'G'day from Down Under'!

Many thanks again,

Annette

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Annette,

HOORAY! I'm so glad that you already have your books in hand! The boys will love your greeting. :D We thoroughly enjoy eating at the Outback here. :D

Happy reading! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Betameculia

Post by Betameculia » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Carrie wrote:Annette,

HOORAY! I'm so glad that you already have your books in hand! The boys will love your greeting. :D We thoroughly enjoy eating at the Outback here. :D

Happy reading! :D

Blessings,
Carrie
Do they serve kangaroo steaks at the Outback? :wink:

We will be starting next week, once I've organised my shopping list.

Annette

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Annette,

No, they don't! :lol: I think the Outback is likely an Americanized version of Australian cooking! :D I've never had kangaroo steaks. The restaurants here serve mainly Angus beef for steaks in South Dakota! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Betameculia

Post by Betameculia » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Angus beef steaks is pretty Australian :D We don't eat kangaroo steaks down here much either :D

I purchased some of my extra stuff yesterday - paper and glue for our first craft project. The boys are going to be so excited! Actually, at the same time, I bought some crochet hooks and a book on how to crochet and sat down and taught myself last night. I was so happy doing it! Honestly, since having babies and starting homeschooling, I haven't had time to do any feminine creative work for years and last night, for the first time, I felt sufficiently 'in control' of things to sit down and relax with a bit of yarn.

A happy mummy makes for a happy family.

Heart of Dakota has given me some time back! A big thank you for that!

Annette

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Oh, Annette! I'm so glad to hear that! I agree that a happy mommy is important to a family's overall happiness! :D Happy crocheting. :D

Blessings,
Carri