It came!!!!! Oh, my.....

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
my7angels

It came!!!!! Oh, my.....

Post by my7angels » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:25 am

the box came today!!!! I'm such a delinquent. This time of the year here on the farm is so crazily busy. I really should be in the garden or disbudding baby goats, BUT no, I'm snuggled up looking at all the wonderful things my children are going to be doing. :) I've never wanted to start school early so badly!!!! I LOVE the books and I'm totally impressed with the notebooking pages for CtC. WOW!! At first I was a bit "put off" by the price, but I can see now that they are well worth it.

Everything is so well put together....Bible woven in perfectly, dictation, fun and engaging without sacrificing academic excellence. I'm beyond pleased!!! But, I better leave off now so I can get them organized and get to my more regular work.

Thank you, Carrie!! :D

Blessings,
Christina
Mama to...
Dd 16 herbalist, artist, violin extrordinair
Dd 13 baby lover, baker, violin extrordinair #2
Dd 10 animal lover, energetic
DS 7 Robin Hood wanna be
Ds 5 "Afternaut" wanna be
Ds 2.5 book lover
Ds 5mo. smiley

my3sons

Re: It came!!!!! Oh, my.....

Post by my3sons » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Hooray for box day! :D Have fun pouring over your books and envisioning the year you have ahead of you! :D Aren't the Student Notebooking pages amazing? Being in full-color with so many beautiful graphics costs some money to print, but it's so worth the keepsake it makes. My ds's portfolio of his school year is so neat - you are going to love doing CTC! Thanks for sharing your happy day with us here! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

momtofive

Post by momtofive » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Christina,

I'm so excited for you!! My box from HOD arrived just a week and a half ago and I, too, was completely amazed! It is such a beautiful program. I found myself just reading and reading into what my children were going to be learning and it made me wish I had such an education as a child! :D

We will be doing CTC this coming year too. I am thankful for your excitement and pray this year is a real blessing for our family as well as yours!!! :D

Enjoy!

In Christ,
Lisa

momof4girls

Post by momof4girls » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Christina

I'm so excited for you!! We received our things last week! My kids wanted to read every book as we were unloading the boxes! Need to hide them! Have a fun evening going through your goodies!!
Stacey
Married to my sweet DH (Kelly) for 15 yrs!
Blessed with 4 beautiful girls!
Klaryssa 11 (CTC & DITHOR fall 2010)
Savannah 8 (BHFHG & DITHOR fall 2010)
Victoria 5 (TRL and LHFHG fall 2010)
Isabella 3 (trying to keep up!)

Busymomma1

Post by Busymomma1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Oh, you ladies are making me want to go back to my boxes and look over everything again! And I got my Bigger stuff in April at the Cinci Convention! Looking forward to August... :D Enjoy!
Tricia
Married for 14 great years!
Mom to DD (10)
DS #1 (9)
DS #2 (6)

Heather4Him

Post by Heather4Him » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:45 pm

SO excited for you!! Our CTC is on it's way, and I can hardly wait!! You have me even more anxious for our "Box Day"! ;)
Love in Christ,
Heather (WI)
~~~~~
16yog girl
DITHOR/CTC/RTR/Rev2Rev/MTMM

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Christina,

I'm so excited for you to have CTC in your hands! :D I'm thrilled you like the looks of it and the notebooking pages too. I have to say that as the notebooking pages are slowly being completed bit by bit for RTR, they are absolutely beautiful too. Plus, they are full of the artwork of the Renaissance! So, they are doubly beautiful. Our graphic designer will love to hear your sentiments as he's hard at work. :D

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm. :D We pray that CTC may be a blessing for your family on your homeschool journey. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Heather4Him

Post by Heather4Him » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Christina, ours came on Thursday (just ordered on Sunday, so it was FAST!), and I totally agree!! Everything looks WONDERFUL, and I can hardly wait to get started with our new school year. This year, I'm really looking forward to August!! :)
Love in Christ,
Heather (WI)
~~~~~
16yog girl
DITHOR/CTC/RTR/Rev2Rev/MTMM