Oops! I accidentally deleted an entire thread...

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Carrie
Site Admin

Oops! I accidentally deleted an entire thread...

Post by Carrie » Tue May 25, 2010 4:35 pm

My sincere apologies, I have accidentally deleted an entire thread that was on the board. I rarely need to delete a thread and intended to only delete the final entry after personally contacting the poster first. However, the entire thread is now gone, since I have very little practice in this. :oops:

If you replied to the thread on using the Extension Pack books from Bigger as read-alouds for the Storytime in Bigger I apologize for deleting your responses. While it is up to each of you what you do within your own homes to make HOD work for you, I needed to remove a post in the thread due to the confusion it will cause among our board readers as they try to figure out which books we intend to be read with which HOD guide. :D

We find that it's necessary to keep the confusion to a minimum, as there is already confusion at times as families try to figure out where each recommended HOD book fits within which part of our plans (and also how that changes from guide to guide). So the last part of the thread was intended to be removed for clarity purposes. :D

Blessings,
Carrie