CTC notebook question

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
4froggies

CTC notebook question

Post by 4froggies » Wed May 12, 2010 4:56 am

Julie or others who are using CTC, did you start with all the pages in the notebook or add them as you went along? A few of our pages have come out (due to heavy use I suppose :D - the pages are thick and of great quality ) and I was wondering if maybe next year for RTR I should just add them in as we complete them. Anyone want to share how they are doing theirs?
Beth

Mom to 5 great kiddos (15,11,8,5,2) and one due in October!

mamas4loves

Re: CTC notebook question

Post by mamas4loves » Wed May 12, 2010 6:19 am

I put all our CTC pages in a binder right away and yes, some did fall out, but I put reinforcers on those that did. I will probably continue that for RTR. I can't see myself remembering to add the pages each week!!

Have a great day,
Jess
Jess
happy wife to DH of 14 yrs and mama to DD12, DD9, DS6, DD4
DD12--Rev2Rev
DD9--Preparing
DS6--The Reading Lesson!
DD4--LHTH
http://www.reflectionsfromyheart.blogspot.com

eazbnsmom

Post by eazbnsmom » Wed May 12, 2010 9:15 am

My daughter was rough on her pages too and they came out. Now I have them in page protectors where she can pull it out, complete it and then slide it back in.
Kay in PA

Mom to dd12, dd11, ds9, ds7 & ds3 1/2

BHFHG with dss 7&9 and dd11

4froggies

Post by 4froggies » Wed May 12, 2010 9:29 am

mamas4loves wrote:I can't see myself remembering to add the pages each week
You are right! I would not remember either!
eazbnsmom wrote:My daughter was rough on her pages too and they came out. Now I have them in page protectors where she can pull it out, complete it and then slide it back in.
What a great idea! I have used the reinforcements, and that has helped, but I think I will get some page protectors. Thanks to you both! :D
Beth

Mom to 5 great kiddos (15,11,8,5,2) and one due in October!

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Wed May 12, 2010 10:39 am

My ds was pretty rough on his too. :D I have him put the past units in page protectors as he finishes them. They are lovely - I want to preserve them, and this seems to work. :D Good idea with the reinforcers too!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie