RTR: A Week at a Glance is up!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Carrie
Site Admin

RTR: A Week at a Glance is up!!

Post by Carrie » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:21 pm

For those of you who have been patiently waiting for a week of RTR to be up on the website, our wonderful web designer has brought it to you! :D Happy reading! We pray you'll enjoy the glimpse it gives you into the design of the guide. :D Link: http://www.heartofdakota.com/rtr_hearts-for-him.php

Blessings,
Carrie

Kathleen

Re: RTR: A Week at a Glance is up!!

Post by Kathleen » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:33 pm

It looks WONDERFUL Carrie!! :D I am so thankful for all your hard work and the way you seek the Lord as you write these guides. It most definitely makes me love my job as a homeschooling mom. :D :wink:

:D Kathleen
Homeschooling mom to 6:
Grant - 19 Kansas State University
Allison - 15 World Geography
Garret - 13 Res2Ref
Asa - 8 Bigger
Quinn - 7 Bigger

Halle - 4 LHTH

aprilmd

Post by aprilmd » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:35 pm

THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I just went online to check and see if the week at a glance was up yet. IT IS! :D :D :D :D :D
April - BHFHG, CTC, RTR, RevtoRev, MTMM, WG & now WORLD HIST
2014-2015
DD 16- World Hist, Chemistry, R&S Eng. 7, Saxon Adv Math
DD 15- World Hist, Bio, R&S Eng. 7, Saxon Adv Math
DD 13- MTMM/ext, finish R&S Eng. 6, Saxon Alg 1

jjcmehl

Post by jjcmehl » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:43 am

Thanks! How exciting, to have a glimpse into the guide. I have our future planned out using HOD and we haven't even started HOD yet...can't wait until the fall to start Bigger!
Christine
wife to DH for 11 years
DD 10.5 (5th) Preparing w/ Ext, French, Logic
DS 9 (4th) Preparing, French
DS 5 (K) Bible, story, & 3 R's
Adding: Suzuki piano; nature, composer, & picture studies
DS 2.5 Tot School
DS 6 mo. Starting to crawl

Tree House Academy

Post by Tree House Academy » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:28 am

Oh wow! I am so glad we came back to HOD for my older son. That looks fabulous! :mrgreen:
~Rebecca~

ds13(8th) - Rev to Rev w/ TT Pre-Algebra, R&S English 6, CLE Reading 8, Rosetta Stone French
ds9 (4th) - Preparing Hearts, TT Math 4, R&S English 3, CLE Reading 4, & Writeshop Jr.

We have completed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, CTC, & RTR.

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:33 am

It looks amazing!!! :D I just went through it with my oldest and she is so excited to start in the fall. It looks wonderful. I love the way it is set up. The independence increases but yet the parental involvement is still there. My daughter was really excited to see that there were still activities and the student workbook included in the program. It looks wonderful! We can't wait. :D

How blessed we are to never have to search for that perfect thing each year and instead just know that will always be HOD. :D Thanks for all the work you put into this. It is wonderful! All I really want to focus on is being the mom. I appreciate that you help me to do just that by taking the burden and replacing it with blessing! :D
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)

Samuel'sMommy

Post by Samuel'sMommy » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:58 am

It looks great! Can't wait to use it!
Stephanie
Wife to Adam for 25 years
Mom to Samuel (18 - freshman in college), Isaiah (8), and Judah (4) through the miracle of adoption
Using and loving LHTH & BLHFHG

Loved using LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, & RTR!

mskogen

Post by mskogen » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:33 am

Looks wonderful. I am excited to get there, though I am glad that we will have time to grow into the activities with Preparing and CTC.
Blessings,
Michelle

Wife to dh since 2000
ds 15 years old, World History
ds 14 years old, World History
ds 11 years old, RTR
dd 9 years old, Preparing
Enjoyed LHTH, LHFHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR, Rev2Rev, MTMM, WG, enjoying WH

RachelB

Post by RachelB » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:39 am

Oh my word, it looks amazing!! Thank you so much Carrie - HOD is a daily blessing and a joy to my family!
Rachel

mommy to
Kailee - 12
Gracie - 8
Kaden - 7
Mollie - 3
Brynlee - 5 months

2 ^^ in heaven
happily married to Brian for 12 years

2014- 2015 - Using RevtoRev, Preparing, Beyond & maybe LHTH!

4froggies

Post by 4froggies » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Wow! It looks so great- what a blessing to already have decided what we will doing for 6th grade in the fall. Usually, this time of year, I'm stressed because of all the decisions. Carrie has put everything together for me, and after using HOD this year for CTC and LHFHG, I know it will be a great year!! :D
Beth

Mom to 5 great kiddos (15,11,8,5,2) and one due in October!

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Oh, ladies! You have me teared up at the keyboard! :wink: I am so thrilled that you are excited. We are having a wonderful year piloting RTR with our oldest son and have been praying for just the right fit in the plans for RTR for those of you who will use it one day too. :D We are also having a terrific time designing the Student Notebook for RTR and are enthusiastic about it's layout and content. We pray you will blessed by RTR too. :D

Thanks so much for encouraging me as I write, as this time of year can get very interesting for us while we juggle schooling our own 4 boys, writing, conventions, and serving you to the best of our ability. It's good for us though, as it causes us to lean heavily on our heavenly Father. :D We are grateful for each one of you! :D

Blessings,
Carrie