History Stories for Children

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
mycobabe

History Stories for Children

Post by mycobabe » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:33 am

I am using LHFHG and I have the 2nd ed. of History Stories for Children. Well, the page numbers in LHFHG do not correspond to the page numbers in the history book. I have been able to figure out what page we need to read up until now. This week we are starting The New England Colonies and Expansion. Then we skip ahead to George Washington and then back to American's War of Independence. Can someone please give me the page numbers? It would save me so much time.

Thanks so much!
Amy

Candice

Re: History Stories for Children

Post by Candice » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:37 am

Hi Amy,

The HOD website has an update available, here is the PDF link...

http://www.heartofdakota.com/pdf/alt-sc ... istory.pdf

Candice :D

Tree House Academy

Post by Tree House Academy » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:27 pm

I think I got my Updated pages within my guide when I bought Little Hearts. I have the second edition as well.
~Rebecca~

ds13(8th) - Rev to Rev w/ TT Pre-Algebra, R&S English 6, CLE Reading 8, Rosetta Stone French
ds9 (4th) - Preparing Hearts, TT Math 4, R&S English 3, CLE Reading 4, & Writeshop Jr.

We have completed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, CTC, & RTR.

mycobabe

Post by mycobabe » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Thank you so much!

Blessings!
Amy