Paypal??

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
netpea

Paypal??

Post by netpea » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:10 pm

Hi Carrie,
Any plans to accept Paypal in the works :?:

I have stuff I'll be selling on Ebay soon and it would be nice to use my paypal balance to purchase some things from HOD.
:wink:

Thanks,

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:16 pm

LeeAnn,

We aren't planning to accept PayPal as we're so careful about purchasing our own security for credit card type purchases and have heard some scary stories about PayPal. But, I do think that PayPal has resolved some of those issues!

Anyway, I believe Tansy posted something awhile back about being able to have PayPal put it in your account or something, so you have the money to do with as you wish. I didn't read it carefully enough, but maybe Tansy will be gracious enough to post it again if you ask! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Ronda

Post by Ronda » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:23 am

I use Paypal quite a bit. You can have the balance transfered to your checking account (takes about 3 days), you can apply for a Paypal debit card that you can use to make purchases at places that do not accept Paypal, or you can have Paypal send you a check for your balance. I've not used this one, though, so I'm not sure how long that takes for the check to arrive.
HTH,
Ronda
Ronda
Married 26 years to one wonderful husband!
Mama to 5 great kids
22, 18, 11, 10, & 6

inHistiming

Post by inHistiming » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:52 am

I've used the "deposit into your account" feature, and it works great! It does take right about 3 days, then you're good to go.

6timeboymom

Post by 6timeboymom » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:41 pm

inHistiming wrote:I've used the "deposit into your account" feature, and it works great! It does take right about 3 days, then you're good to go.
me too. That's also the way I shop online (depositing into my paypal from the bank acct) since we don't have any credit cards. :-)
Darci
mom to 6 great boys-"they've got me surrounded!!"
using: as much HOD as possible! :wink:

netpea

Post by netpea » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:42 pm

Thanks ladies. I didn't know you could have Paypal send it to your bank account. We usually just leave the money in there until we want to buy something on Ebay. Once I get some stuff sold, I plan on picking up Earlybird math for my 5yo and God's hand for me. :D

Tansy

Post by Tansy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:00 pm

ROFL what do you need me for :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are great.. sorry I been playing catch up since i took a few days off to run Adoption errends (aka travel from Dallas to Austin tehn try to get to Houston before Chinese Consulate closes at 3 pm... sleep in b&b over night.. Do Musesum so we can call the day a field trip and get back to consulate by the time stamped on our ticket. receive documents back. drive home to dallas area...

Huffel Puffel so board time has been shortened as of late.

if you have ebay funds on pay pal and you link a credit card to pay pal you can also transfer funds from pay pal to your credit card. Also if you don't have a credit card you can get a pay pal credit card or debit card that is linked to your paypal account
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫
Dyslexics of the world Untie!
Adoptive Mom to 2 girls
http://gardenforsara.blogspot.com/
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫