Conference Schedule?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Callia

Conference Schedule?

Post by Callia » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Hi Carrie and anyone else who knows,

Does the conference schedule on the HOD website indicate all of the conferences where Carrie is speaking or all of the conferences where HOD will have a booth to sell curriculum?

In other words, if my local homeschool conference isn't mentioned, does that mean that HOD won't be there selling curriculum?

Thanks!

BTW my daughter and I are LOVING Bigger Hearts! What a joy it is to open my manual each day! Love it! Love it! Love it! :lol:

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:10 pm

Callia,

Yes, you've got it right! :D We rarely do more than 8 conventions a year in order to stay on top of our number one priority which is homeschooling our own 4 guys!

So, you won't find us on the road much until the school year is winding down! It's also either travel or write, so we've opted to write! :wink:

Sorry if we won't be anywhere near you. :cry:

Blessings,
Carrie