Prayer Request For appointment on Monday AM

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
water2wine

Prayer Request For appointment on Monday AM

Post by water2wine » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Ladies I know I have asked you for prayer before more than once but I know that there are ladies here who are prayer warriors so I am asking again. :D I am having an MRI of my brain tomorrow. I am actually very thankful that this is being done. My prayer is for God to shed His light on the MRI and make anything that is hidden visible and that if there is something there to be seen that needs attention now or in the future that it will be made very clear no matter how small. I say this because sometimes things are in the early phase of something or something that could have been seen that would be a problem down the road and it can be missed so I am asking God that He would make all things visible now. And of course if there is nothing to see I pray for that to be made abundantly clear as well. :wink:

Thank you Ladies I will not have results for a week after the MRI is done. :D

I appreciate your prayers!
Last edited by water2wine on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)

Happy2BHome

Re: Prayer Request For appointment on Monday AM

Post by Happy2BHome » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:10 pm

Praying for you to have peace and strength, clarity of the MRI, wisdom for the doctors/technicians, encouragement and patience as you wait for the results! Boldly going to the Throne for you! :) Hebrews 4:16

May God be honored in all that happens tomorrow!
~*~ follower of Christ
~*~ wife to Sweet Preacher Man
~*~ mommy to dd...8 yrs old...imaginative animal lover

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Thank you Happy2BHome ! :D
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13

momof2n2

Post by momof2n2 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:49 pm

have prayed and will pray again

Fall 2015
DS 17 -gr.12 full time college student
DS 15- gr. 10 favorites from World Geo and World Hx.
DD 13- gr. 8 Rev to Rev
DD 11- gr. 6 CTC
DD 7 - gr. 2 Beyond
DD 4 - pre-K Rod & Staff and Phonics Pathways

Tree House Academy

Post by Tree House Academy » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:47 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you, as well as the doctor, radiologist, and technician performing your MRI. May He make visable anything that could be there and make abundantly clear to the professionals if there is not.

I am no sure what your specific worry is at this time, but I want to mention that I have OCD that manifests as health anxiety. I can totally related to needing medical questions to be answered with 100% certainty. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in that fear and worry. May God give you peace that passes all understanding.

*hugs*

Rebecca
~Rebecca~

ds13(8th) - Rev to Rev w/ TT Pre-Algebra, R&S English 6, CLE Reading 8, Rosetta Stone French
ds9 (4th) - Preparing Hearts, TT Math 4, R&S English 3, CLE Reading 4, & Writeshop Jr.

We have completed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, CTC, & RTR.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Praying for you now and tomorrow!
Homeschooling mom to 6:
Grant - 19 Kansas State University
Allison - 15 World Geography
Garret - 13 Res2Ref
Asa - 8 Bigger
Quinn - 7 Bigger

Halle - 4 LHTH

Candice

Post by Candice » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:15 pm

W2W,

I am so glad I stopped by to take a peek at the Board before I went to bed tonight!
Just know that I will most definitely be praying for you tonight and tomorrow during your appointment.
Big hugs, and know that we are all here for you and there is definitely not a maximum amount of times that you can come here and ask for prayer!

Candice :D

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Thank you ladies. I really appreciate it. It means a lot to have your sweet prayers! :D

Rebecca I had been diagnosed with fybromyalgia last year. I have new symptoms with vision and balance, so now we are looking at Multiple Sclerosis, confirm or deny and I suppose there could be other things but I believe that is the front runner. I do have family history with brain aneurysms (mom and paternal grandma both had one in same area of brain oddly) but the neurologist does not think that is it. But I figure we are looking and so I am asking God to reveal even things that might not be the cause if they are present, we are looking so why not ask for everything. :lol: God can reveal it all even if it is not what the doctor thinks or is even the cause. Perhaps that is the reason in fact we are looking just so I can have peace with that. But in general just looking for answers so that we can be treating the right thing in the right way. I prefer that to the hunt and peck method. :wink: God has for me is what He has (and that simply could be no more than what I already know is there which is manageable) just asking in prayer that He will reveal the truth whatever that is. I know He is faithful.

Thanks for the praying with me and for me! :D

kayben

Post by kayben » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:45 am

You are in my prayers. I pray you find out exactly what you have going on, whether it be something or nothing. That the doctors would have clarity and that God would have his hand in the whole thing. Freeing you from worry and fear.
Rebecca, Wife to amazing DH 21yrs..
dd 15 10th grade PS,ds 14 8th grade PS
dd 11,dd 9
dd7,dd5
ds4,dd 2

mamaloves4

Post by mamaloves4 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:54 am

Praying for you! May you rest in His peace!

JEss
Jessica
married for 12 years to Chuck
dd10--Creation to Christ
dd7--Beyond
ds4--LHTH
dd2--filling our days with joy and LHTH fingerplays and stories

3sweeties

Post by 3sweeties » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:34 am

Praying for you, that you would sense His Presence and Peace right now!
Jessica~married to my sweetie for 21 years!
[DS17]~U.S. HISTORY 2~2019-20
[DS14]-World Geography~2019-20
[DD12]~ RTR, DITHOR 6-8~2019-20
[DS9]~Bigger~2019-20
Enjoyed LHFHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR, RevtoRev, MTMM, WORLD GEOG, WORLD HIST, US HIST 1~LOVING HOD!

Marsha

Post by Marsha » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:43 am

Last August I woke up and could not see out of my left eye. I was completely blind. I had an MRI and a spinal tap and they diagnosed me with Preliminary MS. My eye problem is "Optic Neuritis".
I did my own research and started finding out everything I could.
I finally discovered that I have Chronic Lyme Disease. We had to pay out of pocket for labs. I got my results back in June. The symptoms make much more sense with Lyme.
Also, it is hard finding a Lyme doctor in TN. I have not tried to treat it yet. I am reading and finding everything I cam about Lyme. Lyme is very complicated and I will probably treat it naturally.
I have been holing off because I was pregnant. She was born Aug. 27 (baby #7), so now I can treat it.

PM me if you want.

Marsha
Miranda 15 on July 4th
Cassandra 12
Jonathan 10
Sarah 8
Hannah 6
Rachel 4
Abigail 2
Rebecca born in Sept.

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:47 am

I am continuing to pray each day for you, Brenda! I pray for the MRI to have clear results, that what to do about those results is clear, and that you will be able to feel very well healthwise soon. I know you are walking closely with the Lord - may He bless that and continue to walk with you through this, and may you feel His presence sustaining you.

Love in Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Thanks you guys. I am back and it is done. I got a CD of the MRI. I peaked there are some spots and I was worried (never look at things you do not understand thinking you can be smart :oops: ) but my sister who is a new doctor thinks the spots may be um, blood vessels. :shock: Makes total sense when you look at the map of a brain so this is not her area but she is thinking that it looks good. Anyway I got my appointment moved to Wed to meet with the neurologist so I will know sooner now. So I am thinking this will be good news. There is definitely not some massive tumor or something like that. I can see that much. So I will know on Wed but I am thinking this is all good stuff. :D So it went well thank you for your prayers. :D

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:09 pm

Marsha

Congratulations on baby #7! That is wonderful. Thanks also for the tip. I was tested for Lymes and that was ruled out. I pray for you though because I have read enough on it to know how hard that can be. Hopefully now you can get that cleared up. Happy baby! :D