School Schedules and Blank Templates

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
my3sons

School Schedules and Blank Templates

Post by my3sons » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 am

Good morning, ladies! :D I missed the thread where ladies asked for my schedules/templates - so thanks for the PM's about that. I thought I'd post them here since I'd received so many PM's about it. These are JPEG's, since that is what I can post here. You can click on them to make them bigger. But, if you'd like me to email you the word documents of any of these, just PM me your email address and the title(s) of the documents you'd like me to email you. These are just some different ways I've organized my plans for different school years (or helped others organize their year). Maybe they can act as sounding boards for you how you would enjoy organizing your school year. If any other ladies have typed out schedules or templates to share, please feel free to add them here. The "Let's Share Our Schedules" post is a great place to look too as we start new school years and begin new HOD guides. :D

In Christ,
Julie
School Year Blank:
2008 School Calendar Dates:
Checkoff for Student for BHFHG:
DITHOR Schedule 1:
DITHOR Schedule 2:
Book Selections Blank:
LHFHG Checkoff 3:
LHFHG Checkoff 2:
BHFHG and LHFHG Schedule Page 1:
BHFHG and LHFHG Schedule Page 2:
BHFHG and LHFHG Schedule Page 3:
BHFHG and LHFHG Schedule Page 4:
BHFHG and LHFHG Schedule Page 5:
PHFHG and LHFHG Schedule Page 1:
PHFHG and LHFHG Schedule Page 2:
PHFHG and LHFHG Schedule Page 3:
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

eazbnsmom

Re: School Schedules and Blank Templates

Post by eazbnsmom » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:22 am

Thanks so much for sharing, Julie!
Kay in PA

Mom to dd12, dd11, ds9, ds7 & ds3 1/2

BHFHG with dss 7&9 and dd11

jenn in nc

Post by jenn in nc » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:40 am

This is wonderfully helpful for me to be able to see how things might look in future years for my girls. Thanks so much!!
Jenn, mom to 10

Jen in Va

Post by Jen in Va » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:24 am

If anyone has Photoshop elements, you can download the files Julie provided (thanks Julie, they look wonderful) and convert them to pdf files using the save as option in the program.