Is there no read-alouds

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Marsha

Is there no read-alouds

Post by Marsha » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:41 pm

for Preparing?
I couldn't find any on the website.

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:15 pm

Marsha,

The read-alouds for Preparing are all linked to the history spines. So, they are all listed and scheduled for you in the guide. You can view all of the read-aloud titles in the "Basic Package". Here is the link to that packages page:
http://www.heartofdakota.com/preparing- ... ckages.php

In Preparing.... we are also assuming you are reading aloud the titles listed in the Economy Package.

The Extension Package titles are for your older students to read on their own according to the schedule in the Appendix of "Preparing....".

The Deluxe Package titles are for your younger readers to read on their own according to the daily schedule with activities in the "Preparing..." guide.

Blessings,
Carrie

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:08 pm

Carrie -

I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to answer all of these questions - especially about Preparing...! I know it must take you a lot of time, and it is wonderful that you are patiently willing to get back to us. I think we're all just so very excited to get to know more about Preparing... - we can't wait to do it!

Thanks!
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie