Newbie!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
I&E

Newbie!

Post by I&E » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:31 pm

Hi everyone,
My name is Depree and I am a stay home mother to two youngs sons: Israel 2 1/2 and Emmanuel 16 months. I am so grateful to find an awesome christ-centered curriculum that will fit my family's budget. We hope to start using Little Hands to Heaven next year with our oldest son Israel. I am not sure where to post this question, but what do people do after Beyond Little Hearts for His Glory?? Thanks all!
God Bless!
Loving my children :)

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:12 am

The next book after Beyond LHFHG is Bigger Hearts for HIs Glory. We are all eagerly awaiting Carrie's next release!

Melanie

ManyXsBlessed

Post by ManyXsBlessed » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:54 pm

Justed wanted to send some encouragement. I loved Little Hands to Heaven. It was wonderful! Have fun :D
Erin- Mom to Sabin, Andrew, Eli, and Maddy!

my3sons

Good for you to think ahead!

Post by my3sons » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:16 pm

Great planning and thinking ahead Depree! I jumped into homeschooling with both feet, and haven't looked back since! We did Little Hands to Heaven first too, and now I've done it with 2 of my sons (my Baby Emmett will have to wait another few years). They are some of my fondest memories. What a happy beginning to homeschooling! Both of my sons thoroughly enjoyed it and took to calling out "time for playschool" before we began Little Hands... each day. You've got some fun times ahead!

My3Sons
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie