Help

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Susan

Help

Post by Susan » Wed May 13, 2009 8:15 pm

I'm trying to PM someone and it says the message was sent but is still in my outbox. How does PM work? Sorry, I'm still learning how this all works. Thanks for your help>
Susan

Candice

Re: Help

Post by Candice » Wed May 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Susan,

I believe that you did sent it correctly. I remember thinking that my PM's weren't being sent because it showed them as in the "outbox". I think you will find that your PM was successfully sent.

Candice :D

Also, if you like, you can do a test PM to me and I can let you know if I received it.

Soo

Post by Soo » Thu May 14, 2009 8:11 am

Some of the forums I am on the message stays in yor outbox until the recipient reads it, it could be the same on here.

Sheilagh x

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Thu May 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Soo wrote:Some of the forums I am on the message stays in yor outbox until the recipient reads it, it could be the same on here.

Sheilagh x

Yes - it is the same here! It will remain in your outbox until the recipient has clicked on it to read it. Lots of ladies may not be aware they have a PM (especially if it's the first one they've received). You can always post on the main board something like, "My3sons, I sent you a private message. Have you had a chance to read it?"

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie