Hi

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
mlnbabies

Hi

Post by mlnbabies » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:30 pm

My name is Marci and I live in Central Texas. My dd's are 16, 7, and 3. My 16 year old so to a public school. I have been homeschooling my 7 y/o since she was 4 1/2.

We started with Little Hands and I just loved it. I don't think we finished the book before we started Little Hearts. I went to a homeschool fair in Arlington, TX and I looked at the available programs and liked Little Hearts the best. I went back the fair the next year to see if I wanted to do something different and I ended up with Beyond. Now we are using Bigger Hearts.

I love their programs and I hope that I can help other people. I will post my comments about the programs on the other boards.

Right now, I'm just using letters and numbers for my 3 y/o. I loaned out my Little Hands and need to get it back to start with her.

I can't wait to talk to everyone more.

Marci Nowell

Tansy

Post by Tansy » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:59 pm

Nice to meet you Marci! I'm in TX too. I bet we were at the same homeschooling fair!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫
Dyslexics of the world Untie!
Adoptive Mom to 2 girls
http://gardenforsara.blogspot.com/
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:20 pm

Hi Marci! We've followed the same pattern of using Heart of Dakota's curriculum as you. We just did the sand painting in Bigger... today, and the packing the suitcase in Little Hearts... Great fun! I'm glad you are letting other boards know about these great programs. Let's get the word out! Looking forward to getting to know you!

My3Sons
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie