OT- Amey how are you doing in Mexico?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Jessi

OT- Amey how are you doing in Mexico?

Post by Jessi » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:01 am

Amey, all this swine flu had me thinking of you and your family. How are you all doing down there? Anybody getting sick near you? Hope you and the baby are well as are your husband and 3 boys.

Praying safety for you.
Jessi
~~~~~~~~~
Wife to Brad for 10 years
Emma- 7 Beyond, DITHOR,
Logan- 4.5 LHTH, R & S workbooks
www.ourmodernmemories.blogspot.com - personal blog
www.modernmemoryfilms.com - our wedding videography site

Amey

Re: OT- Amey how are you doing in Mexico?

Post by Amey » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:18 am

Thanks Jessi for asking! :) We haven't had any confirmed cases in our state (Jalisco) as of yet, but that does not mean much. Our missions base leader and a couple of staff have traveled to Mexico City in the last couple of months but there are no signs of sickness yet. Our town however is full of people with masks. All of the grocery store employees are wearing them and many of the restaurants are deserted. So, we are just being cautious, lots of hand-washing and will just trust the Lord. What a mess it all is! I really do appreciate your concern though, and any prayers, being pregnant of course makes me a bit nervous in light of this all!
Amey
Missionary Mama in Mexico to Benjamin 02, Averic 04 and Deacon 07 and our first GIRL, Phoebe, born August 16, 2009
using Bigger Hearts for my 2nd grade son, finished Beyond last year for 1st
Come visit our family website! http://www.familyafair.com

happy@home

Post by happy@home » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:21 am

Glad to hear you are o.k. Amey!
Happy@home
ds(10/02) dd(3/04) BHFHG
We have completed: LHFHG & BLHFHG

"For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me and guide me."

Jessi

Post by Jessi » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:51 pm

I am so glad to hear you are doing well. Thanks for letting us know. I will continue to pray for all of you!
Jessi
~~~~~~~~~
Wife to Brad for 10 years
Emma- 7 Beyond, DITHOR,
Logan- 4.5 LHTH, R & S workbooks
www.ourmodernmemories.blogspot.com - personal blog
www.modernmemoryfilms.com - our wedding videography site

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Amey praying for protection fro your family in general and for this flu and for your little baby as well. Praying your pregnancy will be easy and blessed. :D
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)