Wow! That's fast!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
DHT1999

Wow! That's fast!

Post by DHT1999 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:04 am

I placed a large order on Tuesday and my box arrived today - Friday! This is my second order with HOD. The first order also came within the same week that I placed my order! I just wanted to say that I have never received such service from a company before. Not only have my books arrived quickly, they've all been there - no waiting for a completely filled order! I also ordered and received the devotional book for moms - boy, do I need it right now.

Well, just wanted to send a public "Thank You!!"

This is truly a breath of fresh air for me. This kind of service plus Carrie's kind and prompt attempts to help me make choices has really ministered to my heart. I'm going to have a really hard time waiting until next year to use the materials.

Blessings,
Donna T.
Last edited by DHT1999 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2011-2012: Creation to Christ & Bigger Hearts

"He maketh the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children." - Psalm 113:9

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Wow! That's fast!

Post by Carrie » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Hooray, Donna! I'm so glad that you already have your box. I appreciate your thanks and will let my hubby and boys know you appreciate them as well! Happy Box Day! :D Enjoy your books! :wink:

Blessings,
Carrie

netpea

Post by netpea » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:46 pm

YAY! Box Day is so much fun! Good luck holding off till fall... :D

DHT1999

Post by DHT1999 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:13 pm

The box that came today was the Extension Package for my older son. Oh, my word! The books are wonderful. He loves to read and he is going to enjoy them so much.

Oh, and I decided I don't really have to wait completely... I can go ahead and start DITHOR and just use that with the rest of our Sonlight Core readers!

:D

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:57 am

HOORAY! Aren't all of those books just enough to make a homeschool mom's heart pound?!? :D I love your idea of starting DITHOR now - let the fun begin. :wink: Thanks for your comments about Carrie and her family - you hit on a key goal of theirs - ministering to families through prayer, personal help, and time. Blessings are like that - passed on from one to another - from them to you, and now from you to us by this post! :D Thanks for sharing here.

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

6timeboymom

Post by 6timeboymom » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Isn't HOD a wonderful company, created and managed by a wonderful family??? I know they have been a blessing to us in our homeschool adventure in a lot of ways! :-)
Darci
mom to 6 great boys-"they've got me surrounded!!"
using: as much HOD as possible! :wink: