OT Arlington, TX Conference

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
jg_puppy

OT Arlington, TX Conference

Post by jg_puppy » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:53 am

I was wondering since others had posted about conferences if anyone was going to go to the one in Arlington. I am hoping to go this year. I have never been. I think it would be fun to meet other HOD users.

Jan

Tansy

Re: OT Arlington, TX Conference

Post by Tansy » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:30 pm

I typically go!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫
Dyslexics of the world Untie!
Adoptive Mom to 2 girls
http://gardenforsara.blogspot.com/
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫

jessyb26

Post by jessyb26 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:55 pm

I have never been before but am making plans to go this year. I think we are going on Friday but I am not for sure. I would love to meet other HOD families in the area.

Jessica

jg_puppy

Post by jg_puppy » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:03 pm

jessyb26 wrote:I have never been before but am making plans to go this year. I think we are going on Friday but I am not for sure. I would love to meet other HOD families in the area.

Jessica
We are the same way. I have never been either. If we go it will have to be on Friday because we have too many things scheduled for that Saturday.
Janet

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:09 pm

We love coming to Arlington, even though it is quite a drive. It is a wonderful, very Christ-centered covention. I have a sister who lives in Texas too, who we sometimes get to see when we head that way! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

dianeh47

Post by dianeh47 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi ladies
I am planning to go to the convention, but i don't know which day yet. I can't wait to meet all of you. I feel like we are family
Diane
Blessings,
Diane

Began HOD in 8/2008
Joel -18 US2 History

Carly

Post by Carly » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:49 pm

We're planning on going! I'll have to wear a nametag and put HOD on it somewhere so we might
see each other there!
Carly

maddykate

Post by maddykate » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:14 pm

We're going!!! YAY! God so perfectly worked it out that we are able to pass through Arlington on our move from New Mexico. We are moving to South Korea for 2 years and are making a trip east to see family before we go, and that is the weekend to pass through. How perfect is that??? I have already talked to my dh and he has agreed to let us stay a little longer there so I can enjoy the convention. I am so excited to see more HOD users :) I will wear a name tag with HOD on it, too, so we can hopefully spot each other.

Maddy