DS Struggles W/Bigger

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
wisdom4us

Re: DS Struggles W/Bigger

Post by wisdom4us » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:23 am

THANK YOU EVERYONE for all your help!!! This board is the BEST about helping others and offering encouragement!

I still don't know what we are going to do, I'm waiting on peace... But I am in a mode of prayer about this and am pondering all of your advice. I hope to get some time with dh this weekend (quiet time that is) where we can talk about this and see what his words of wisdom are.

I have shared with Julie (my3sons) that I fight an expectancy of perfectionism from the boys. :( I hate to say it but I guess we all do that at times. I have to remember that they are all individuals and will develop at their own pace according to God's grace and ability with them. And according to His design of each of them. :)

Anyway, I'm short on time right now but wanted to pop in and say Thank you to each of you!!!
~Summer
Using LHFHG & BHFHG 2008-2009
http://wisdom4us.homeschooljournal.net/

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
~William Butler Yeats