Is there a State Test that compliments HOD??

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
hugsathome

Is there a State Test that compliments HOD??

Post by hugsathome » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:28 am

Hi,

Yes, I know that this is a strange question. :roll:

I'm in a state that requires testing or evaluation at the end of the year. I was wondering if anyone has a suggestions for a state test that is heavy in science, reading and/or history. I've heard that there is one, but can't remember what it is.

Since HOD doesn't "teach for an achievement test" , I thought I'd see if there is one out there that compliments the learning style of HOD?

Thanks a ton!!! :D

MamaBear23Cubs

Re: Is there a State Test that compliments HOD??

Post by MamaBear23Cubs » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:03 pm

My daughter took the CAT-5 test and did really really well. She did work from Beyound and Bigger. We finished up with what I wanted from Bigger around the holidays and now we do something different but I am sure that she will do quite well. This year she is going to test with other homeschoolers and she willl be testing for 3rd grade and will have to read the test herself. This year she will be taking the Iowa test.
Military wife and Mama to 3 (DD12, DS8, & DD7)
Have used: Little Hands For Heaven, Little Hearts For His Glory, Beyond Little Hearts For His Glory,
Bigger Hearts For His Glory, and Preparing Hearts For His Glory.
http://livinglifeonthehomefront.blogspot.jp/