Let's share our schedules!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
mamas4bugs

Re: Let's share our schedules!

Post by mamas4bugs » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:03 am

Schedule? What's a schedule? :D

Seriously, because we have three kids on three very different levels plus a toddler, it sometimes looks like crazy day at the zoo around here, :P but I'll try and give a general idea of what our days look like.

6:15 (ish) I get up, do my Bible study, check email and the board, do other random computer stuff

7:30 get dh up, start breakfast

8:00 make sure everyone is eating (I eat while I cook), jump in the shower, make sure dh is actually awake (not a morning person, my sweet husband :P )

8:30 do devotional with dh, wake up crabby teenager (also not a morning person :D ), remind older two kids to do their devotionals and get showers before 9:30

9:00 walk dh to the train station, stop by the corner market on the way home for milk and whatever else our tiny European fridge has run out of

9:30 check the chore chart, get older two started on chores while I do devotional with Josh (age 6)

10:00 (ish) OK, this is where life gets interesting. :D Generally I spend a few minutes going over the LA, Science, and Independent history assignments in Preparing with Caleb, and then he does those on his own while I work in Beyond with his brother. Shelby does independent work as well during this time, usually continuing the Progeny Press Literature analysis from the day before and working on vocabulary words

After I am done with Josh in Beyond, he goes off to do the copywork and handwriting while I check over Caleb's Preparing work and see if Shelby needs any help. She and I go over her grammar lesson and assignment, and I assign any independent history reading that she has for that day and she starts those. Caleb and I go over the Poetry section and the Bible assignment in Preparing and do whatever the activity is on the history page that day. Then he does any seatwork (vocab, handwriting, grammar--we use LLATL) that he didn't get done earlier while Shelby and I delve into her science.

12:00 (ish again) LUNCH BREAK

1:30 or so, Shelby and I delve into her Bible course (using BJU) while the boys get to keep playing. Then she and I go over her math, and she starts that while I call the boys back in for the Storytime box and the History reading (my youngest son is following along in the Preparing history just because that's easier for mom! :P ), and do the History project. Then Caleb and I do math. Shelby and I finish up her history, and I make any assignments, which she generally does on her own time for me to grade the next day. Then we all do art, usually an assignment geared toward Shelby, but the boys participate at their own levels and French. The boys practice piano and then go off to play. Once a week, we have chess.

4:00 (thereabouts :D ) We are done! Time for them to play, Mama to spend a few minutes on the computer, and then get to chores and supper.

Now always, somewhere in our midst, is a toddler who is either eating the art supplies, grabbing the half done homework, getting sticky fingerprints on the books I want to last through three more kids--you get the idea. At some point during every day--and this is the really good part--she winds up in somebody's lap to listen to stories, having someone take a break to sing nursery rhymes to her, having someone decide to sit and color with her (she loves to make crayon marks on paper), or finding herself on my hip while I try to direct one subject or another.

There is honestly never a dull moment. I wouldn't trade a single second of my wiggling, giggling, squabbling, squirming, eye-rolling, sometimes whining, sticky fingered, loving, laughing crew for anything in the whole wide world. :)

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:28 pm

I'm bumping this one up to remind me (and everyone else who hasn't shared yet :lol:) to get something posted on this thread! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

MamaMary

Post by MamaMary » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:59 pm

mamas4bugs wrote: I wouldn't trade a single second of my wiggling, giggling, squabbling, squirming, eye-rolling, sometimes whining, sticky fingered, loving, laughing crew for anything in the whole wide world. :)
This is such a wonderful description of your crew! I LOVED it!
Mary, Mama to 4 amazing sons and wife to one incredible husband! Come check us out on the blog: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Rebecca

Post by Rebecca » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:58 pm

I have hesitated to post here... as my schedule is a "work in progress"- I find I struggle as I am up so much with our nursling. We are currently trying something "new"- we told the children we were going to give it two weeks and if we didn't like it- we would go back to our original way- so I will post both of my "options..."

Option 1 (the one I have been using since Aug. 25 until last Friday) I did tweak it- at first I had everyone around for LHFHG- that did not work well- so we moved to this…
Order of Events
Oldest Son does his cursive
Breakfast: psalm verses, hymn of the month, family prayer
Preschool time with 2 and 4 year old (other boys do chores- hopefully!)
LHFHG Left Side of the Plans (eight year old plays with two year old for extended time)
LHFHG Right Side of the Plans ; Seven year old begins Beyond Right Side of the Plans
Older and Younger Son join us: Older Son begins math; studies or takes dictation ; and does whatever other skill oriented work we can fit in before recess
Recess; I make lunch
Lunch
Older boys do chores; I take two year old down for nap
Audio Book time for all; I rest on the rocking chair with my baby! Oldest son does whatever independent work he can: copywork- etc. He also has personal reading time.
30 minute break
I begin Beyond Left Side of Page with Seven year old plus RME; Phonics pathways and Storytime
I begin Bigger Hearts with oldest Son-
Eventually day is over- like around five!
Plus I always had a walk scheduled at five that hardly ever happened…

Then before bed I had a read aloud scheduled with my oldest- just wasn’t happening…
With the above schedule I NEVER got to nature study, picture study, special read aloud, or special bible study…. Plus I always felt frantic and harried like I wasn’t getting it all done- and I was always discouraged and exhausted… so NOW

I started trying this:
Option Two
Every day:
Oldest son does his cursive
Breakfast: psalm verses, hymn of the month, family prayer
Preschool time with 2 and 4 year old (other boys do chores- hopefully!)
Then rotating through these “blocks” we start next day where we left off:
Bible Study
Math
Nature Study or Art
Language Arts
Composer Study/Music
Reading
Heart of Dakota (all non- math and LA items)
Read Aloud

Seven and Eight year old have independent checklists that they work on…(eight year old is better at this than seven year old)
We break for recess; lunch; chores; audio book time
Oldest son does independent work and has personal reading time
Two year old takes nap; Four year old rests or naps
Then we come back for one more “block” before the day is over.
I walk at five (desperately, desperately needed)
I keep all four of my children on the same block. So when I am teaching math- I am teaching it to all of them- starting with the youngest (generally) the two year old does an improvised math activity). This has helped my brain to be more at peace and not fritzing out as much. When I am teaching the HOD block- I start with LHFHG, then Beyond, then Bigger…

It is stretching our school out- but I don’t have those nagging feelings like I am not accomplishing all I want with my children- and we are doing less work (in a day) but much better quality. Not as many discipline issues either… so we’ll see- I might be back to option one in another week! I think we will be schooling year round.

I hope this helps someone,
Rebecca

tmcg

Post by tmcg » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:49 pm

Ladies,
All I have to say is....boy, I am definitely not a morning person and it is evident by your schedules and my initial responses to them. Piano practice after breakfast?! No way....way too loud that early. Chore lists early in the morning? how about we sit on the couch and read a book instead? Uh-hum...sorry....okay....I'll fill the dishwasher but lets not push it. LOL! I have a schedule but it changes too much and things are not in a groove. I have to admit that I have some problems with flipping to the appendix to get the 1st grade stuff for LHFHG...I know it sounds crazy, but it is just me. I am still developing a system. So, no fool proof schedule. Oh well. There is a learning curve, but it is important to know ourselves. so, thank you for sharing....I am learning more about myself! :)

Tammy
tmcg
Tammy
Mom to dd, 6, 1st grade, LHFHG
dd, 5, Pre-K, LHTH
ds, 2, Toddler Pre-K, LHTH (he loves the songs)
Wife to Jonathan (12 years in June)

funkmomma71

Post by funkmomma71 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:08 pm

I work at night so most mornings Dina has been up for a couple of hours before I get up and I don't have a consistent wake-up time after we wake up this is how our schedule looks...

1. Dina does independent warm-up work, usually handwriting, puzzles or phonic review

2. My mom knocks on my door when my son, age 14 months, goes down for his morning nap.

3. I wake up, get dressed, pur my self some coffee.

4. Dina gathers the bible, devotional and read-alouds and takes them to the couch.

5. We pray, do left side of plans and read-aloud

6. Go back to schoolroom and do language arts, phonics alternating days with Starfall phonics, and math

7. Do our extra activity for the day such as: A. Art lesson
B. Current events (using God's World News, check it out!)
C. Gymnastics
D. Animal Study
E. Homeschool group activity or field trip
Depending on the day we may do one or more of this things, sometimes we don't do anything extra!

8. Baby wakes up (if he hasn't already!), we have lunch and recess!

9. Finish up any work that wasn't completed in the morning.

The most important thing, for us, is to remain flexible! My work schedule can be dificult to work around and most of the time I am dog tired, but my daughter thanks me all the time for homeschooling her and that is the BEST reward, this side of heaven! :D
Nancy
Mommy and teacher to
Dd 12 and DS 8
Doing MTMM & Preparing 2016-2017

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:05 pm

Here is my sort of Julie type schedule. :D I tried to un-chunk but found to be able to work between my kids the way I do I need to chunk. I saw Carrie gave me permission...whew! :lol:

The things that are in all Capital letters are things that are not part of HOD but things we add daily. I have them that way so I will not go on auto pilot and forget them. But these are things that our family wants to add or we add because I have one that has special needs or because I have one that is a little older than the suggested age level but we still make it work for us so they are not things that other people need. But it does show how much flexibility there is to add more if for some reason you wanted to do that. We do HOD 4 days a week so this is our schedule for those days. I scheduled by program rather than by child, with six it is just easier. But I have 4 using BHFHG in grades 4th and 6th (one of those has special needs and so we read aloud the extension pack for her benefit).Then we have 2 that do LHFHG and they are K and 1st. My K is a younger K (4) but we are calling her K for now since she is definitely on this level if we need to slow her down later we will. We used to do LHFHG at half speed but now we are full speed, so far so good.

I used to do my day by checklist but I will admit the Julie style time schedule does kind of go smoother especially since we had two weeks off and were just coming back today. It was a very smooth day even though we had been off. I will say this is ideal but we hit it all today except PE that is probably since I include myself I am resistant. :lol:

All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 am

Oh water2wine, you are too kind! My good friend always says if I am anything, I am persistent in a dogged-type way - like a bull dog terrier. I'm not sure if that is a compliment, but it is true. :lol: Schedules are that way for me. I keep yipping and yapping away at them until they are smooth-sailing. If any of that helps out someone else, that would be great. I think your schedule looked great, and keep yipping and yapping away at them until they fit your family well. To chunk... or not to chunk... keep hammering away until you get that peaceful feeling that it's right (at least until the next life change - which can come every few months around here!) :D

Love in Christ,
Julie :D
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:51 am

Thanks Julie. Your schedule did inspire me. :D I tried to figure out how to un-chunk but them I lost my juggle with my two programs and my one that needs extra help. :lol: So I think we just have to chunk. I could maybe un-chunk if I did not add anything to the program but since I have no self control I think we have to chunk. In fact if I just left things as is I could pretty much just open and go. But the schedule does help to keep me from drifting off and chatting too long on one topic before I move on. :lol: That is a definite problem I have. But ya know some of the best times comes in the drifting off. So now we have more controlled drifting off. :lol:
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:40 pm

I am finally going to get to this, but remember this is what worked for me and your approach to scheduling may vary MUCH from mine, which is fine! We designed HOD to work for any family, which is why I don't put a schedule in the guide. Each family has to find their own way that works best with the HOD daily plans. Also, the schedule often changes from year to year, as the needs change within my homeschool. So, I'm going to post last year's schedule when we did Bigger Hearts for grade 3 and LHFHG at half-speed for my 5 year old. I'll also post my then 6th grader's schedule, so you can see how he fit in the mix. Then, I'll post my this year's schedule with LHFHG full-speed and Preparing Hearts. So, here goes. :lol:

Our kiddos eat breakfast at 8:30, must be dressed/groomed, have rooms picked up and beds made and be down to start school by 9:10. The 5-6 year old, goes back upstairs to play for an extra hour after eating/grooming at 9:10 to play until 10:10. This keeps the house quiet for the older boys quiet time and harder subjects which are scheduled first. I work very hard to stay on schedule in the morning and to start on time (which makes a HUGE difference in our day). I am very guilty of letting the kiddos play too long at recess (which I love to do) but then having to work a little later in the day to compensate (which the boys do not love)! So, my schedules always reflect me working hard to teach a lot in the morning, leaving the kiddo's more independent subjects for after lunch! 8)

2007-2008 Shaw Grade 3 "Bigger Hearts..." Schedule
9:10-9:30 Quiet Time: Read one Bible story. Do one page of Greek. Do one page of Cheerful Cursive. (in morning room)
9:30-9:45 Chores: Take out garbages, put away silverware, wipe baby's tray, dust bust kitchen rug/floor.
9:45-10:05 Level 2/3 Drawn into the Heart of Reading (with mom at the kitchen table)
10:05-10:25 Math (with mom at the kitchen counter)
10:25-11:00 Bigger Hearts Reading About History box, Bible Study box, and bottom left activity box (with mom in morning room)
11:00-11:35 Computer CD (from among my pre-selected choices)
11:35-12:20 Recess (everyone outside unless it's raining)
12:20-12:50 Bigger Hearts Grammar, dictation, poetry (with mom in morning room)
12:50-1:15 Lunch (Sing hymn prior to eating and mom reads aloud Storytime box at lunch) Chores: Clear table after lunch.
1:15-1:35 Bigger Hearts Science (at kitchen counter)
1:35-2:05 Play with Greyson (educational games from cupboard)
2:05-2:35 (at kitchen table with mom and other boys) Mon.: Poetry, Tues.: Art Appreciation, Wed.: Color the Classics, Thurs.: Nature Journal

2007-2008 Greyson's Pre-K/beginning K Schedule for "Little Hearts...." at half-speed
9:10-10:10 Play in his room
10:10-10:20 Clean-up room and come down
10:20-10:55 Choose educational video off my list of choices (in living room with Beau)
10:55-11:35 Mon/Wed.: Little Hearts left side of plans, Tues./Thurs. Little Hearts right side of plans (with mom in morning room)
11:35-12:20 Recess
12:20-12:45 Book on tape (Listen to one story from books that I've recorded for him.)
12:45-1:15 Lunch (sing hymn with other boys and mom reads aloud) Chores: Dust bust after lunch
1:15-1:35 Educational computer CD (from my pre-selected choices)
1:35-2:00 Play with Shaw (at table - educational games from cupboard)
2:00-2:30 Join us for rotation listed on Shaw's schedule up above

2007-2008 Cole's 6th Grade Schedule
9:10-9:20 Chores: Unload dishwasher
9:20-9:45 Rod and Staff Bible Study and one page of Greek (in morning room)
9:45-10:30 Literature Study (in mom and dad's bedroom, joining us downstairs as needed)
10:30-11:15 Math on computer (Teaching Textbooks 6 upstairs in his room)
11:15-11:25 Chores: wipe bathroom counters
11:25-11:35 Dictation (with mom in morning room, done while finishing up with Greyson)
11:35-12:20 Recess
12:20-12:45 Mon./Wed. State Study, Tues./Thurs. Student Writing Intensive DVD (living room)
12:45-1:15 Help prepare Lunch (from standard list on fridge) (sing 1 hymn) Chores: load dishwasher after lunch
1:15-1:45 Scheduled reading for History and 1 written narration on the reading (in morning room)
1:45-2:05 Rod and Staff Grammar 4/5 (with mom at kitchen table)
2:05-2:35 Follows rotation schedule with Shaw and Greyson
2:35-3:05 Science (I made a schedule with readings and experiments) (kitchen)

2007-2008 Beau's 18 month old schedule:
8:00 comes down and eats, toodles around until 9:00
9:00-9:40 Plays in playpen (Mike and I often meet during this time to discuss any needed business/what the day holds)
9:40-10:25 Walks around or plays with toys (while I work with Shaw at kitchen counter)
10:25-10:55 Watches educational video with Greyson in living room (usually Barney)
11-11:35 Play in crib in his room (while listening to a tape I recorded for him of me reading the Bible stories, nursery rhymes, counting, saying the names of family members, etc.)
11:35-12:10 Eats in high chair (while boys are out at recess)
12:10 Goes up to nap for his long nap
12:15-3:15 Nap

I'll post my 2008-2009 schedule in a new post below this one.

Blessings,
Carrie

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:18 pm

See my post above for the disclaimer to this schedule! :lol: Here's the one we have in place for 2008-2009. We also have a shortened 5th day schedule with any subjects I like for the kiddos to have as extras.

2008-2009 Shaw Grade 4 "Preparing Hearts..." Schedule
9:10-9:40 Preparing Hearts Independent History Study box (in morning room)
9:40-9:55 Chores: Take out garbages, put away silverware, wipe high chair tray, dust bust kitchen rug/floor.
9:55-10:25 Level 4/5 Drawn into the Heart of Reading (with mom at the kitchen table)
10:25-10:50 Math (with mom at the kitchen counter)
10:50-11:20 Preparing Hearts Reading About History box, rotating Research/Vocabulary/Geography/Timeline box (with mom in morning room)
11:20-11:45 One page of Greek, practice flashcards, Cole does dictation with Shaw (in living room)
11:45-12:30 Recess (everyone outside unless it's raining)
12:30-1:05 Preparing Hearts Bible Study box, Poetry box, Rod and Staff English (with mom in morning room)
1:05-1:30 Lunch (I read-aloud the Storytime box here) Chores: Clear table after lunch.
1:30-2:00 Preparing Hearts Science (at kitchen counter)
2:00-2:30 Preparing Hearts History Project Box
2:05-2:35 Play with Greyson

2008-2009 Greyson's K Schedule for "Little Hearts...." full-speed
9:10-10:10 Play in his room
10:10-10:20 Clean-up room and come down
10:20-10:40 Little Hearts for His Glory either Rod and Staff workbooks or Handwriting 'K' as scheduled in LHFHG (with mom at kitchen table)
10:40-11:10 Choose educational video off my list of choices (in living room)
11:10-11:45 Little Hearts for His Glory left side of the plans and the storytime box (from the right side)(with mom in morning room)
11:45-12:30 Recess
12:30-1:00 Educational computer CD (from my pre-selected choices)
1:00-1:30 Lunch (I read aloud.) Chores: Dust bust after lunch
1:30-1:50 Phonics with mom (in morning room)
1:50-2:10 Little Hearts for His Glory math (in morning room with mom)
2:10-2:30 Book on tape (Listen to one story from books that I've recorded for him.)
2:30-3:00 Play with Shaw.

2008-2009 Cole's 7th Grade Schedule
9:10-9:20 Chores: Unload dishwasher
9:20-9:45 Bible Study and one page of Greek (in morning room)
9:45-10:30 Literature Study 3 days a week and Igniting Your Writing 1 day a week (in mom and dad's bedroom - he joins us downstairs as needed)
10:30-11:10 Math on computer (Teaching Textbooks 7 upstairs in his room)
11:10-11:15 Chores: wipe bathroom counters
11:15-11:45 1 Reading from "Reading About History" box (ancients) and 1 written narration (in mom and dad's bedroom)
11:45 Do Dictation with Shaw
11:45-12:30 Recess
12:30-12:50 Mon./Wed. State Study, Tues./Thurs. Practice flashcards (living room)
12:50-1:00 Help prepare Lunch (from standard list on fridge)
1:00-1:30 Lunch (I read aloud.) Chores: load dishwasher after lunch
1:30-1:50 Scheduled Extension Pack reading for History and 1 follow-up activity (in living room)
1:50-2:20 Science: Educational Explorations Physical Science (partly on computer/partly at kitchen counter)
2:20-3:00 Dictation and Rod and Staff English (with mom) Also, go over all other subjects and make corrections/additions as needed.

2008-2009 Beau's 2 year old schedule:
8:00 comes down and eats, toodles around until 9:10
9:10-9:50 Watch educational video in living room (Mike and I often meet during this time to discuss any needed business/what the day holds)
9:50-10:50 Plays with educational toys from cupboard with me overseeing (while I work with Shaw and Greyson in kitchen)
10:55 Heads upstairs to crib to play with toys
11:00-11:45 Play in crib in his room (while listening to a tape I recorded for him of me reading the Bible stories, nursery rhymes, counting, saying the names of family members, etc.)
11:45-12:00 Clean up toys and time with me.
12:00-12:30 Eat in high chair alone with momma (while boys are out at recess)
12:30 Goes up to nap for his long nap
12:30-3:15 Nap

I give each kiddo a copy of their schedule that is written the way you see it above with check boxes added next to each item). I put each child's schedule/list in a plastic page protector in a 3-ring binder, so each child has their own. I give each kiddo a dry-erase marker to check off the boxes each day. I do not make a master schedule for me, as I find that overwhelming for me. I just put these lists in plastic page protectors all together on a ring and hang them on the fridge for me or my hubby to refer to as needed. By having each child listed separately, it's easy to see exactly what that child is needing to do when. It also takes me much less time to make a schedule this way! :wink:

Once I make a schedule, we work it every day until it becomes routine. The kiddos have timers for some subjects and generally watch the clock for the others. While I am not always on-time, I do keep the same order for each child every day. I have honestly found that to be the single most important thing schedule-wise that we do in our homeschool. If I am constantly changing my schedule, then my kiddos will never know what to expect, and I'll never hit the point at which the schedule really gives me freedom (because everyone knows what they're doing every day). Even if you don't like time allotments, just keeping the same general order of subjects every day will make a HUGE difference. 8)

Blessings,
Carrie

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:52 pm

Here's a link to a previous older scheduling thread too, for any of you who may find some help in it: :D
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95

Blessings,
Carrrie

Rebecca

Post by Rebecca » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:12 pm

I tweaked our schedule based on Carrie's! Suddenly- voila, I am able to get all of Bigger... done in a day! Yay!
So, I have made a new schedule out. I am going to give it a full blown "go" on Monday. I will post it if it is indeed- success!
Thank you so much for this thread!
Rebecca

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Oh Rebecca! I am so glad that it was helpful in some small way! :D I always hesitate to post my schedule, as I do not want it to overwhelm others or to make anyone think it "needs" to be done a certain way, but I do love to be helpful if at all possible!

Thanks for sharing! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Rebecca

Post by Rebecca » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:36 pm

Carrie- you are so very helpful! Thank you! :)
The biggest thing that helped me was scheduling Bigger's history readings for the morning! Seeing your schedule really helped me understand what was designed to be "more independent" and what wasn't... really helped! Also- keeping the children "moving" thru their routines and keeping that "energy" flowing has really, really helped.

My schedule worked so here goes!

Micah-age eight- Bigger Hearts...
a.m. routine/fold laundry if need
8:30 Breakfast: Devotion
8:50 Clear Table; Counter
9:00 One page cheerful cursive; one chapter of Bible
9:25 Play with Jonah in his room (40 minutes)
10:10 WWE2; Math or Grammar; Dictation
10:40 Bible Study, Hymn, Poetry box, Reading about History plus extension, lower left box
11:30 Drawn into the Heart of Reading
12:00 Recess
12:45 Lunch
1:10 clear Table; Counter
1:30 Audio Book
2:00 Copywork; study Spelling Wisdom and other independent work
3:00 listen to Nate’s storytime/snack
3:20 Science, Storytime, projects
4:00 Quick Clean; Play outside

Nate - age 7 Beyond Little Hearts(History, Bible, Poetry, Storytime, math, emerging readers,spelling), Bigger Science/Storytime and Left Side of LHFHG!
a.m. routine/ fold laundry if need
8:50 Two lines Copywork
9:10 Clean Table, Sweep Floor
9:25 Join into Little Hearts
10:10 Math; WWE1;
10:35 Join Micah
11: 10 Rod and Staff 2 or Spelling
11:30 play with Jonah in home school room: cars/duplos/dinos
12:00 Recess
12:45 lunch
1:15 Wash Table, Sweep Floor
1:30 Audio Book
2:00 Quiet Time
2:30 Emerging Readers, Beyond Bible Study, Poetry, History Box,
3:00 Beyond Storytime/snack
3:20 Join Science and Storytime with Micah
4:00 Quick Clean; Play outside

Asher- age 5 (almost 6) Little Hearts...
Dress, make bed, laundry in corridor, fold laundry if need
9:oo Wipe Down bathroom sink, change trash, pick up bathroom floor
9:10 Play alone in Great Room
9:25 Reading Lesson; LHFHG Left Side of Page plus Storytime
10:10 Play upstairs with Abi/at 10:30 play downstairs
11:00 Watch approved video with Abi
11:30 Math; Copywork; Rod and Staff Workbooks
12:10 Recess
12:45 Lunch
1:10 Set up Audio Book
1: 20 Audio Book Time