Preparing ship date?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Sharon

Preparing ship date?

Post by Sharon » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:23 am

I tried to find the expected ship date for this, but didn't see it.

Or maybe it's too soon yet for that?

Well, either way I was curious!!!!

Blessings,
Sharon

Candice

Post by Candice » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:01 am

Sharon,

I think it follows the protocol like all other items: If it is in stock it ships the next business day. I put it in my cart to see if it showed up as not in stock and it didn't show any special message of any type. So, I assume it would ship as normal. I have no idea if this even comes close to answering your question but, I am sure Carrie will answer for you.

Candice

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:58 am

Hey Sharon,

I knew there'd be someone who wants this pinned down! :P I totally agree with you by the way. :wink:

We are planning to start accepting pre-orders for all resources pretty soon here. Right now, it's looking like mid-February or so. So, Candice is right. We ship all in-stock items the next day, but for a couple weeks here the in-stock items are in flux as we're getting the resources in a bit day-by-day for the new product.

As far as the Teacher's Guide goes, at the very latest it would ship on August 1st. I always hope that it will ship earlier than that, but it would never ship later. We have honored our August 1st ship date with our last 2 guides, which our customers have been very grateful for! If there is any way we can ship earlier, we most certainly will.

We will have our first week of plans up on our website by April with the introduction following in June or July. Some moms who were eager to start last year, just printed the first week off and printed the Introduction to set up their school year. Then, they jumped in before even receiving their guides. We even had a couple moms, who we emailed the next few weeks of plans prior to receiving the guide, so they could go on (You know who you are :D).

Hope that helps!

Blessings,
Carrie

Sharon

Post by Sharon » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:13 pm

Thank you for the info!! I did the same thing and put Preparing in my basket looking for a date. I thought in my earlier lurking around the board I remembered an August date. Thanks for the conformation.

Blessings,
Sharon