Love Love Love the New Visual History Bookmark Set for Beyond!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Jaimejac

Love Love Love the New Visual History Bookmark Set for Beyond!

Post by Jaimejac » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:55 pm

I received the Visual History Bookmark set for the Beyond guide and it's beautiful! I only wish we had had it this whole last year we did Beyond with my son. But I'm glad we have it for our next trip through Beyond in a couple of years! I especially love the Picture Clues on the back of each bookmark! What a great idea Carrie!

Blessings,
Jaime
Christ Alone Homeschool
DD10 - Res to Ref
DS7 - Bigger
DS6- Little Hearts
4 babies in heaven

my3sons

Re: Love Love Love the New Visual History Bookmark Set for Beyond!

Post by my3sons » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:00 pm

I think the Visual History Bookmarks are so beautiful too! So vibrantly colored, and the oral questions further bring to life the history so well! The Picture Clues is such a good activity as well - very fun, and yet teaches kiddos to draw their attention to the lovely illustrations and the 'story' they are telling alongside the text. Thanks for sharing here!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Love Love Love the New Visual History Bookmark Set for Beyond!

Post by Carrie » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:57 pm

Jaime,

I somehow missed this, but I am so glad that you love the new Visual History Bookmarks. We loved creating them! My second oldest son Shaw did the artwork and the picture clues activities too. It is a blessing to work with him on these projects! :D

Shaw did HOD all the way through high school and is loving working in graphic design. We have another longstanding graphic designer Merlin that works with us too, but we had so much for him to do that Shaw did a full-time paid internship with us for over a year! Now they both work for us.

Thanks so much for sharing your joy! :D

Blessings,
Carrie