New Catalog

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
daybreaking

New Catalog

Post by daybreaking » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:27 pm

I just have to pop on here and say that I absolutely LOVE the new catalog and was so excited to get it in the mail today!!! :D :D :D

I especially like the larger size, which is easier for me to read. I just wish I were able to have had many more children. I am NOT ready for my HOD journey to end in a few years. Maybe I'll just have to go through the programs, myself, to get the same wonderful education my children received. :D

Wife to one amazing husband and mother to two precious blessings from above:
ds21 & dd17

RSmith

Re: New Catalog

Post by RSmith » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:13 pm

You received yours in the mail today? How exciting! I haven’t gotten mine yet, but I am really looking forward to it!
Rebecca
Married to best friend for 11 years
Mom to 6 yr old boy (Enjoying LHFHG, Loved LHTH) and 3 yr old girl (loves all the rhymes and songs)

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:12 pm

I have been paging through mine and loving it as well! I love the cover and the bigger-sized fonts, as well as the baskets matching the online baskets! It has been fun to look through all the new, amazing things being offered too. This was a major undertaking - a true family project for all of us, thanks for sharing how much you are enjoying the new catalog!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Jaimejac

Post by Jaimejac » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:33 pm

We got ours yesterday too! It's beautiful! I told my daughter that even though I already knew what we were going to buy next time it was fun to look at it all!
Christ Alone Homeschool
DD10 - Res to Ref
DS7 - Bigger
DS6- Little Hearts
4 babies in heaven

momtofive

Post by momtofive » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:57 pm

I received my new catalog today, as well!! :D

It's beautiful! Love the new design that still feels like the same catalog I've loved all these years. :wink:

While I'm sad I only have three years left before my youngest graduates, I'm so happy for all the other families that will be blessed by these wonderful resources! ❤
Lisa ~ Gal. 2:20, Prov. 3:5-6
Mom to five great blessings :)
Ds23 - Graduated from HOD!
Ds21 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd19 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd17 - US History 2
Dd16 - World History

Loving HOD since 2010!

RSmith

Post by RSmith » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:40 pm

We received ours as well! My little guy loved looking at everything he is going to get to study in Beyond! Thank you all for the time and effort you put into this beautiful catalog!
Rebecca
Married to best friend for 11 years
Mom to 6 yr old boy (Enjoying LHFHG, Loved LHTH) and 3 yr old girl (loves all the rhymes and songs)